• (Driving) Initium British Steel — Tortoise
  • (Hangover) Von Zipper Fulton
  • (Remodel) Gunnar PPK
  • (New Element) Thorlabs LG-3
  • (Medal) Initium All-In (Gold)

Avengers
  • (End) Oliver Peoples Bernardo Storm Gray

Iron Man 3
  • (Switzerland) Initium London Calling (Red Havana)
  • (Panic) Matsuda 3023 (Matte/Black/Gold)
  • (Bill Me) Matsuda 3023 (Cobalt Blue)
  • (Raid) Ray Ban Outdoorsman II
  • (Salvage) Matsuda M2002

Avengers: Age of Ultron
  • (Hacking) Gunnar Vayper (Blue)
  • (Retiring) Initium All-In (Matte Black)

Civil War
  • (BARF) Paul Smith Cortland
  • (Friday) Police Neymar Jr. 1
  • (End) Paul Smith Shawford

Thor: Ragnarok
  • (Bruce) World of Frames 001/ VE Chief

Spider-Man: Homecoming
  • (Post Fight) Silhouette TNG
  • (India) Silhouette SPX Match
  • (Phone call) Porsche Design P8478
  • (End) Roy Tower Concept 2

Avengers: Infinity War
  • (Beginning) Dita Flight 006
  • (News) Garrett Leight Canal

Avengers: Endgame
  • (Return) Dior Black Tie 137
  • (Peter Photo) Oliver Peoples Strathmore
  • (Reunited with Cap) Tom Ford Johnson
  • (Time Heist Planning) Prada VPS 53E
  • (Meeting Howard) Mosley Tribes Bromley
  • (By the Lake) Persol 2430S

Deleted Scenes
  • Iron Man — (Dubai) Dolce and Gabbana 6002
  • Iron Man 2 — (Jet) Initium British Steel — Black
  • Iron Man 2 — (Party) Initium London Calling (Red Havana)
  • Age of Ultron — (Party) Silhouette Allure 8141 6223

Commercials
  • Spider-Man: Homecoming — (NBA) Tod's 0199
  • Civil War — (France Commercial) Warby Parker Cass 353
So, the Ironman 2 "driving" British Steel's are the "tortoise"?
I just assumed they were the black horn like the deleted scene versions!
I've looked at the scene again and there is definitely brown there, especially on the arm.
20200125_115710.png
Phew, just in the nick of time too, was about to dye my tortoise versions black, to get screen accurate. No need now, so thanks!!

Also, the ending of IM2 All-In's, are they gold??
I thought they were the silver, with (possibly) brown lenses swapped in.
As the scene seems to have been shot during sunrise or sunset, did the highly polished silver take on a very slight golden color with all of the reflections?
20200125_115339.png 20200125_115302.png 20200125_115015.png
20200125_115215.png

So, the lenses look a lot less brown than I thought, are these just the AI-006 from the Senate hearing scene and the "warm" colored lighting is making them look different??

Where are we getting the idea that the end scene of IM2 is the gold ‘all-in’ now? They’re clearly the same silver pair from the court room scene...like, where did that even come from?

So, the Ironman 2 "driving" British Steel's are the "tortoise"?
I just assumed they were the black horn like the deleted scene versions!
I've looked at the scene again and there is definitely brown there, especially on the arm.
View attachment 1250782
Phew, just in the nick of time too, was about to dye my tortoise versions black, to get screen accurate. No need now, so thanks!!

Also, the ending of IM2 All-In's, are they gold??
I thought they were the silver, with (possibly) brown lenses swapped in.
As the scene seems to have been shot during sunrise or sunset, did the highly polished silver take on a very slight golden color with all of the reflections?
View attachment 1250783 View attachment 1250784 View attachment 1250785
View attachment 1250787

So, the lenses look a lot less brown than I thought, are these just the AI-006 from the Senate hearing scene and the "warm" colored lighting is making them look different??

This was as good of an HD pic with brightening up as I could get and I think with how light the tortoise show through is on the British Steels it'd be way more prominent. I'm pretty sure they're black.

British Steel Driving.jpg

And I also think it's just the lighting for those All-In's. The gold for them is much more of a yellow gold and would pop way more than the sunset lighting might provide.

Just what I'm seeing anyway! Not a bad idea with all the red havana debate to reevaluate what we thought we knew from the beginning.

Where are we getting the idea that the end scene of IM2 is the gold ‘all-in’ now? They’re clearly the same silver pair from the court room scene...like, where did that even come from?

I'm pretty sure UV400's just trying to get a second opinion not stating gospel lol. Again, I think with the red havana discussion disproving what Initium's been saying for years we're just combing over the things we assumed we knew and are double checking. I can speak for myself at least and say I'm way better at ID'ing nuances on glasses now than say when I first started on this thread and unable to figure out a pair of OP Bernardo's LOL So it's always good to come back with more skilled eyes and reassess.

Yea I think uv400 was commenting on a post of a definitive list, and he was as bemused as the rest of us! I Just didn’t understand where the gold all-in idea came from! No ones ever mentioned it before, they’re clearly not gold and somehow it just popped up on a definitive list somehow!! Haha

Yea I think uv400 was commenting on a post of a definitive list, and he was as bemused as the rest of us! I Just didn’t understand where the gold all-in idea came from! No ones ever mentioned it before, they’re clearly not gold and somehow it just popped up on a definitive list somehow!! Haha
Yeah, I spotted it on the definitive list dwiskus posted and had a mild coronary, thinking I'd been living in ignorant bliss all this time with my AI-006's!! Lol

I had to get it out there to make 100% sure!!
Still, like Wolfshire said, it's always good to come back and reassess, which for me, also ended the possibility of brown lenses in the Ceremony All-In's!

new ones, at a screening in london. these were too easy to id

Schermata 2020-01-25 alle 17.51.34.png

Schermata 2020-01-25 alle 17.51.14.png

they are polaroids 6089/s, I was going to buy them just because of how affordable they are but then I thought this frame looks a bit tight on him on the sides, so imagine on me

This was as good of an HD pic with brightening up as I could get and I think with how light the tortoise show through is on the British Steels it'd be way more prominent. I'm pretty sure they're black.

View attachment 1250818

And I also think it's just the lighting for those All-In's. The gold for them is much more of a yellow gold and would pop way more than the sunset lighting might provide.

Just what I'm seeing anyway! Not a bad idea with all the red havana debate to reevaluate what we thought we knew from the beginning.

I'm pretty sure UV400's just trying to get a second opinion not stating gospel lol. Again, I think with the red havana discussion disproving what Initium's been saying for years we're just combing over the things we assumed we knew and are double checking. I can speak for myself at least and say I'm way better at ID'ing nuances on glasses now than say when I first started on this thread and unable to figure out a pair of OP Bernardo's LOL So it's always good to come back with more skilled eyes and reassess.
Oh well, it's back to plan A to dye them black!! Lol

Just made some gradient brown for them today to replace the originals...
20200125_164645.png 20200125_164034.jpg 20200125_164008.jpg
20200125_164150.jpg

Gonna modify these SPS50m's...
20200125_164230.jpg
Obviously, wrong color frame, but right color lenses!
I think there is silver underneath the bronze finish and the plastic arms slide off after removing 2 screws...
20200125_164432.jpg 20200125_170040.jpg 20200125_170134.jpg
So I can paint the arms gloss white with auto paint, to give a hard durable finish, and thinly mask off the frame size/model no. so that it's all still there in a dark strip.

Wait, those are the teen choice award frames we've been looking for...
20200125_171625.png
Thought they might have been vintage and gave up looking!
Would never have thought of searching through Polaroid's!
Well done dude!!
20200125_172423.png

Last edited:
That's business. Someone will pay the price if they want it badly.

In fact, thanks for letting the forum know. Now it's the silent last bid or the "I'm rich, let me throw down $1000"

This will be a sight to see.

Seeing as we’re kinda going over old topics and reassessing, does anyone think that the initium black all-ins from ultron, are the original stock lenses, or custom lighter version?? Can’t decide myself...they look lighter in the movie and in pics online as you can see his eyes clearly, but that might be from the sun and movie lights etc!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back