Limited Run Calamari Flan Coins

Taking preorders for flan coins again!

Thanks for checking them out!

9FC7B234-3761-4609-B2A7-4253AA8EBC9B.jpeg

Last edited:
Yes, unfortunately overseas shipping just isnt reliable anymore and i cant take the chance of packages getting lost.

Yes, unfortunately overseas shipping just isnt reliable anymore and i cant take the chance of packages getting lost.
I understand, I accept this risk so if you don't mind I have a contact in the United States who will ensure the reception for me and then send them to me.
I will contact him and go back to you.

Thanks for your reply and your honnesty, much appreciated

It seems interest in these is about done, so ill leave these up for a few more days but otherwise this will probably be the last chance.

Almost none of the tracked shipments get lost, so if you consider to ship to Germany again I'm interested in two of them.

Ive heard there are still covid restrictions in some countries for incoming mail, so a lot of stuff gets sent back if they wont deliver it.

Anyone interested in a new run that’s based in the new reference in the galaxy’s edge thread? Basically they would now have a smooth surface, no symbol, and be clear in bubble filled clear resin with iridescent cellophane strips.

Reference:
1223AD8C-B897-4C41-8A8F-BAFE71D85AB0.jpeg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back