Limited Run Calamari Flan Coins

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Kylash

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
If youve been thinking about getting some of these, now is the time. ive got a bunch of other projects I want to move on to so these will go away for the foreseeable future soon.

RebelArt

Yea count me in. I’ll buy a bunch! Yours are the best. Make more Kylash ?
Maybe open a preorder that way you for sure fill how many to make it worth making a second run? I’m down for a bunch.

Kylash

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'll probably be putting these back up for preorder at my shop this weekend. I'll need some lead time to make more molds so I can make them faster and I may need more resin depending on how many sell,so probably 4-5 week turnaround (so dont count on Christmas delivery).

Link in first post will be the same.