Limited Run Calamari Flan Coins

K they're up. I'm not gonna do international shipping right now, I've just had too many packages recently take forever with everything going on. If you can find someone in the US for me to ship to, I can do that. Thanks for the continued interest :)

Anyone else? Ill need to take them down for a bit so I can stay under the amount I can make in a reasonable time.

Starting to pile up!

51DB0310-1E5F-402F-BC98-D725BAF96BCB.jpeg

Of course I ran out of resin before finishing half of these, and with shipping delays who knows when it will arrive, but I'll try getting the batch thats done here out into the mail next week.

With the way things are going now though, that doesnt mean theyll arrive anytime soon :rolleyes:

Last call on these for a while! I need to catch up on current orders, get them shipped and move onto another project for a while. Probably won’t get back to these until summer, so if you want any more between now and then, noes the time.

I’ve got about 60% of the pending orders packed up,

WOOT! I'm telling you, folks...this is my second order. I need more and more and more....they are unrivaled. Don't miss them.

Cannot WAIT to see the new ones. :)

Yeah international shipping is a no go right now with Covid restrictions, I’ve had a lot of stuff get lost or take months and months. Thanks for the order!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back