Limited Run Calamari Flan Coins

I did try one and the rubber is just too yellow, they came out looking sun faded compared to the resin ones.

Sure wish I could pay for that new Sideshow Child in Calamari Flan...

DC6EE217-B490-4CD6-874E-10F7328923A8.jpeg
160A1AA8-0EB9-47FF-A6A4-5A3962A55B9F.jpeg

I did try one and the rubber is just too yellow, they came out looking sun faded compared to the resin ones.
No worries, i thought doing the flakes in rubber might be a challenge aswell. They actually look a bit like rubber in that latest pic u just posted, very nice

Thanks, yeah the new molds i made have a matte finish so they come out nice and frosted looking like the screenshots.

They look amazing :love: Only thing that bothers me a little, are the small glitter strip. They look somehow artificial in a "natural product".

I'm not sure how a species' currency is considered a natural product, especially having their logo pressed into it. Regardless, it was in the initial photos when everyone ordered, so i cant change it now.

I'm not sure how a species' currency is considered a natural product, especially having their logo pressed into it. Regardless, it was in the initial photos when everyone ordered, so i cant change it now.

Please don't get me wrong - your flan coins are an absolutly beautiful work and I'm grateful that you're offering that run! :notworthy:
It is only that I always imagined Mon Cal tech to look like something grown. Just as their cruisers with no rectangular edges. They might have used a rare natural product (just like the weeds, dog treats or hides in Solo) and embossed a logo on it. That's why in my head small rectangular strips look a tadd odd. But those tiny bits are really no big deal at all.

The first few orders should start shipping this week, ahead of schedule. Ive got about 13 done out of 30 total.

First batch of orders were dropped off at the post this morning. The second batch of 20-some coins will probably take another 1-2 weeks.

These things are...

Flantastic! :p :lol::p

Seriously, great job Kylash! They're going to look great on display with the other stuff I'm working on. Here are the coins with the beginning stages of my Mando blaster, and there will also be a tracking fob to go along with them soon. Thank you so much, I love them!

1581715615717.png

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back