C-THREE-PO'S

I used a candy yellow tint from the suppliers of the spraychrome. I reckon most gold/yellows would do the job because u only need a drop or two to tint and u must test on a spare piece because it changes as it dries. I did a light first coat and then added further coats as needed

I used a candy yellow tint from the suppliers of the spraychrome. I reckon most gold/yellows would do the job because u only need a drop or two to tint and u must test on a spare piece because it changes as it dries. I did a light first coat and then added further coats as needed
Thanks! I was going to use airbrush acrylic for the tint, but your method would definitely keep the shine more. I wanted a ROTJ tone where it is less of a chrome yellow and more of a light tan/champagne color. Not sure exactly how to get a champagne tint with your method.

Attachments

• C3PO-Quotes-Deity.jpg
    C3PO-Quotes-Deity.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
What exactly do add the drops of yellow to? Clear or in the chrome. At first I was thinking you mixed it into the chrome, but looking back it looks like you mentioned clear. Or is the yellow by itself?

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back