BvS:DOJ Robin

--BODY--
IMG_0439.JPGIMG_0440.JPG
Perfectly fitted, but while tailoring I made a minor hiccup and left a pucker in the lower of my chest (shown in the second picture_. Rather than wasting my time trying to fix it, I'll just throw the bottom strap on top of it. Main body construction is done, all that's left is straps and the Robin insignia. Which should I use?

--PANTS--
If any of you are following my Namor thread, you'll know that I have finished my pants. I will be using the same technique, and once done, I'll make a pair of briefs and sew them in place of the iconic over-the-pants-underwear.

I've always been a fan of this one. I feel it would look best if it only had the yellow though on yours with no black.
robin.jpg
If you want to go with the yellow R inside the circle i'd go for more this one:
Robin-BG.jpg
But i'm pretty sure you could pull them both off.

I've always been a fan of this one. I feel it would look best if it only had the yellow though on yours with no black.
View attachment 455030
If you want to go with the yellow R inside the circle i'd go for more this one:
View attachment 455031
But i'm pretty sure you could pull them both off.

Thanks for the quick feedback. The first one has always been my favorite and would make sense as my costume is based off of Tim, but the more I look at it, the less it fits into the DCCU but the second just seems too simple. If I don't find one, I think I'll just cave (puns) in and do the first one.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back