Building the Enterprise Bridge For less than £10 /$15 THE 'POSTHUMOUS' UPDATE

Re: Building the Enterprise Bridge For less than £10 / $15 UPDATE!

How did I miss this?? Fantastic job! I have been known to use cereal boxes for 40K and Necromunda terrain. It's easy to work with. Looking forward to seeing more!

Thanks guys! you're the best!
I agree with you about the O.H. Screens. I will try to rectify it before this build is over. it is bugging me, too...

Well some of them were wide screen. Over the Engineering, Environmental, Navigation, and Weapons station the O.H. Displays were wide screen. Over the Science and Comm stations they were more square.

theimmunitysyndromehd1153.jpg

Comm2obsession.jpg

How did I miss this?? Fantastic job! I have been known to use cereal boxes for 40K and Necromunda terrain. It's easy to work with. Looking forward to seeing more!
If It's cheap, it's IN!!!! :lol

Well some of them were wide screen. Over the Engineering, Environmental, Navigation, and Weapons station the O.H. Displays were wide screen. Over the Science and Comm stations they were more square.

theimmunitysyndromehd1153.jpg

Comm2obsession.jpg

You're absolutely right,Feek, as is Columbo and I will sort them out
It's incredible! Lmove the hand-crafted screens and displays...makes me feel lazy! The whole thing really does look sensational. You ARE going to build the whole bridge, right? :)

Glorbes, i will probably build the whole bridge but let's get one thing straight.... YOU are the modelling god!!!! :lol

Last edited:

It's a very challenging project. You got a good hand to tackle.
katsu

looks great :thumbsup the detail is amazing, must be hard on the hands all that cutting!!

Thanks, Guys! I really appreciate the support!

@ Glenthornetms: you still owe me coffee!!! :lol

Darren

that really is to notch!!!

im going to give it a go too.... however i fancy making the new/old enterprise from the new film, and see if its possible to get every single light to shine directly into ur eyes when ya look at it. lol

that really is to notch!!!

im going to give it a go too.... however i fancy making the new/old enterprise from the new film, and see if its possible to get every single light to shine directly into ur eyes when ya look at it. lol

LOL..!

:lol :lol :lol

I'm not sure if 'notch' is good or bad as, that particular term hasn't reached Cornwall yet! Bear in mind that down here, Sandie Shaw has just won the Eurovision Song Contest! :lol

Re: Building the Enterprise Bridge For less than £10 /$15

Your model is stunning. It is a great miniature.

Cant wait to see your "Full size" model! Ha ha ha

Oh. My. God. :eek :eek :eek

If it weren't for your post in the hacking thread, I'd have missed this completely !!!

What a fantastic build !!!

Well done Darren ! :thumbsup :thumbsup

:lol :lol :lol

I'm not sure if 'notch' is good or bad as, that particular term hasn't reached Cornwall yet! Bear in mind that down here, Sandie Shaw has just won the Eurovision Song Contest! :lol

Ah. In another thread somewhere, I believe you asked if there were any other RPF'ers in Cornwall.

Was going to post a funny comment there, but didn't because it might have 'offended' you.

Glad you did it for me now though :lol

Oh. My. God. :eek :eek :eek

If it weren't for your post in the hacking thread, I'd have missed this completely !!!

What a fantastic build !!!

Well done Darren ! :thumbsup :thumbsup

Ah. In another thread somewhere, I believe you asked if there were any other RPF'ers in Cornwall.

Was going to post a funny comment there, but didn't because it might have 'offended' you.

Glad you did it for me now though :lol

:lol :lol

You could NEVER offend me, Big Al.....! You're my mate! :)

Oh, don't get me wrong. Compared to me, you're living in the 24th century :lol

Looking very good. Nice progress. Where did you end up sourcing the gels for the lights? Just curious if any of my leads panned out or if you found them somewhere else. I am always looking for good sources. Especially cheep/free ones.

Your model is stunning. It is a great miniature.

Cant wait to see your "Full size" model! Ha ha ha

I'm thinking you could build the full size one for around $180 :confused

Always look forward to updated for this thread :)

Love this build. :) I've often dreamed of living in a massive mansion where I could have all the different bridges of the different Enterprises as separate rooms. Might as well dream big right? :lol

So tiny...and cheap to boot. Well done, man!

Thanks GB! I'll be lucky to come out of this with my eyesight intact!!! :wacko

Looking very good. Nice progress. Where did you end up sourcing the gels for the lights? Just curious if any of my leads panned out or if you found them somewhere else. I am always looking for good sources. Especially cheep/free ones.

Hi Drew, and sorry that I didn't say earlier! :$
I ended up in The Range, a UK store that sells everything at a knock down price and they were doing a deal on coloured plastic stud wallets. They were 5 for £1 so I picked up one in each colour that I required! Result! I will post a picture when I take one. Thank you again, though, for your help on that one!

I'm thinking you could build the full size one for around $180 :confused
Always look forward to updated for this thread :)

£180!!!!???? How DARE you, Sir! £150 is my top line and not a penny more!!!!:lol

Love this build. :) I've often dreamed of living in a massive mansion where I could have all the different bridges of the different Enterprises as separate rooms. Might as well dream big right? :lol

Ooooh...........I LOVE IT when you talk dirty, Mike!!!!! :lol

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back