Building the Enterprise Bridge For less than £10 /$15 THE 'POSTHUMOUS' UPDATE

Aw, I didn't say I was going to do it...just that no one else ever does! :lol besides, I rarely start more than one project at a time, unless it's something really small.

I do think I'll be treating the passenger module seats as a 'separate project', since in a sense they are. I may tackle those next. I'll be breaking my Eagle out of mothballs in a while and taking stock of where I'm at...

Aw, I didn't say I was going to do it...just that no one else ever does! :lol besides, I rarely start more than one project at a time, unless it's something really small.

I do think I'll be treating the passenger module seats as a 'separate project', since in a sense they are. I may tackle those next. I'll be breaking my Eagle out of mothballs in a while and taking stock of where I'm at...

I can't wait! :)

This thing is looking very great. Too bad Steve Neill is not coming back any time soon to help guide you on this build. Which yeah you are doing well with out his help as far as which panel goes where and structure. I really wish who or what ever chased him away from this place would go fry in hell for their actions.

I do hope that no one chases you away from here or I will wish the same upon them. Keep trucking with this build. I want to see it done but on your time as I know that there are other things such as obligations that you are up against the wall with. But hopefully they will become few and it is also okay to step back and take a breath from it every once in a while. Get plenty of water and plenty of food and plenty of rest while you are doing this and juggling the things in your life.

All the best!
-Alex

The pics were great.
I am building the same bridge, but scale to the 8 inch Mego Star Trek figures.
I am 3d printing part of it.
My parts can be downloaded from thingiverse.
About mcsdaver - Thingiverse
I only have Kirk's chair uploaded so far, but more to come.
Print at 1.5 scale for 12 inch figures.

The pics were great.
I am building the same bridge, but scale to the 8 inch Mego Star Trek figures.
I am 3d printing part of it.
My parts can be downloaded from thingiverse.
About mcsdaver - Thingiverse
I only have Kirk's chair uploaded so far, but more to come.
Print at 1.5 scale for 12 inch figures.

Thanks for the info, Bud' I will look into that. :)

This build was destroyed, unfortunately, but it is slowly being rebuilt in 1:10 scale from Styrene sheet, alongside my 1:10 scale NX-01 bridge build. You can see my New TOS build here:

http://www.therpf.com/f11/star-trek-t-o-s-bridge-build-1-10-scale-173519/

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back