Building a TARDIS.

Keep us informed. Looks like you're off to a great start.

Thanks..
Tardis2.jpg

real cool! that Tardis looks awesome so far! Im working on a 1/1 Dalek myself. 2005 series Dalek (Sec to be specific). making the gun and other stuff that needs to be machined first. Keep us updated on both builds!

All i have to say is WOW to both Familyman and karstva those are both AMAZING builds i have to agree with with whomever said your kids have a great dad. This is AWESOME!

Love it! I had to show this to my wife, she dug it too. :)

Too bad you can't excavate the concrete pad there and put some stairs in, entered via the TARDIS, to make the inside bigger than the outside! :lol

I just got permission from my wife to build a TARDIS next to the house, based on your pics. I was going to just do a small barn to house the compressor but she thinks this will be very cool.

Does anyone have a screencap of the Matt Smith TARDIS doors on the inside? I'm especially looking for an image of the reverse side of the Police Public Call Box sign which is lit by bulbs.

This is so cool. Fantastic job on the TARDIS and on the Dalek! I am so very, every envious! I would LOVE to have a TARDIS shed or playhouse in my yard!!!

ok been a while, but now the good weather is comming I am going to be working more my kids Tardis play house. Been working on the sound and light effects.
Hope you like what I have done.
And please remember I am doing this all at no cost, basicaly using whatever I can find, so far in total this Tardis has cost me around $60 to build.
in the video you can see the large speaker (from old subwoofer) on the floor, wired to a small battery box, that is connected to the sound chip that is connected to a small LED light, I have magnified the light by placing an old flash light silver cup thing around the bulb and placing a plastic drink bottle over that to look like a large light bulb and then placed another larger (V8) bottle over the whole thing.
Sorry poor video quality but I had to shrink it down.

Multi-talented indeed. You should take a pic and enter it into the wheresthetardis.com site. I wonder if I can build one out of foan since I have no power tools!

That is great! Your kids sure are lucky! And like Orange Blend, I will have a TARDIS garden shed as soon as the house is finished. Hopefully by next summer.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back