BTTF - Ultimate Delorean Cozy Coup

Wow, this looks fantastic! So much level of detail. It's still not easy for me to judge the absolute size of the pieces, but the Lego figures help a little. It looks as if you have made down-scaled versions of the labels for the Flux Capacitor - I love this!

Wow, this looks fantastic! So much level of detail. It's still not easy for me to judge the absolute size of the pieces, but the Lego figures help a little. It looks as if you have made down-scaled versions of the labels for the Flux Capacitor - I love this!

Hi Markus,

Actually its best not to re-invent the wheel! lol

91HBMPS9TLL._SL1500_.jpg

I made the rest, this is one of the only pre-made props I wanted to use only because it was so perfect, I couldn't pass it up.

DBX

Hey everyone,

I’m sure you guys are super busy with the holidays. I’ve been trying my hardest to put in the final details.

Here’s what’s left to do before Christmas:
- Wire up two new led’s for headlights... the 2 of the original 4 stopped working when I was threading them into the housings.
- install the headlight “glass”
-print out the top rail holders
-paint the top rail holders
-install the other 2/3rd of the back rails
-install the rear black tubing and wires

call it done for 2019, next year will be all the electronics + time circuits.
FD42BA33-F239-45EB-83BB-BEB2EE061247.jpeg

anyways, mad dash to the finish. Thanks so much for all the support everyone. Means a lot and it’s really pushed me to try to make something of quality.

cheers,
DBX

Hi everyone,

Merry Christmas! Gave my daughter her partially complete time machine so she would be able to enjoy it for longer. I think she liked it but still needs more encouraging before it really hooks lol

Here are some pics of the beta pre-electrified time machine:
A3E4CA97-496F-42C4-AAB7-64B4044F27BD.jpeg

8EF24D04-95A6-4D24-8928-E3A84459B1C6.jpeg

A6178A3D-336B-47E5-96FA-260CC454DD58.jpeg

More updates to come in the new year!

DBX

What if she uses it to go back in time and accidently prevent you from meeting your wife.....?
I’m a firm believer of the multiple parallel universe theory lol. This timeline has to have happened the way it has, when she decides to disrupt it, she’ll branch it off and create an alternate timeline :/ let’s call it time line B lol

Based on your daughter's reaction, can we call this a resounding success? Thanks for sharing that video. The Cozy Delorean looks great!

Based on your daughter's reaction, can we call this a resounding success? Thanks for sharing that video. The Cozy Delorean looks great!

I think its a pretty good success lol. Thanks I appreciate it. Work's not done yet though, started working on the LED strips yesterday to go on the rails to light that up :cool:

DBX

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back