BTTF Plutonium Case Thread

Thanks, but the fact i speak a terrible English ^^and anvil just answer me today by mail. Now i waiting exact size of case.

For those that missed my thread,

This one was from my run -

photo38.jpg

I matched my size by speaking with a case maker who had experience with anvil.

I may consider doing one last one, if you're interested just PM me.

Brandon

I just ordered a case from anvil. Anyone here knows or have a picture where to put the radioactive stickers on the left ,right and back side?
Thanks in advance

What is written on the original radioactive stickers ? Anyone have a closer pictures of the original plutonium case? Thank you

For another imput on the case itself, although anvil makes the most identical ones, you can pick some with some similar dimensions off ebay for about $200 - search for 'yellow flight case'.

Where can I get a "Plutonium Handle With Care" decal?

I have a yellow amp case that I want to decorate as an homage to the plutonium case.

Anyone else trying to scratchbuild a box?
Seriously thinking about making this my 1st prop build, I'm a carpenter so I'd make a modified lining to pack my drill, charger and batteries in it. I'd love to see the look on peoples faces carrying that onto the job site.:cool

Im collecting item to build my own box but there is a few thing i need to know
What is the measurement for these two....A and B.

The place i found have A in the sizes : 35mm, 30mm and 22mm.
The bigger they are ,the more expensive they are, so i don't wanna order the wrong one.

whatisthesize.jpg

I have a case with similar trim and latches, but it is in way different dimensions. Thinking about cannibalizing it to make one of these. Thanks for all the reference- that will save me a lot of headache!

I have now ordered a few parts to build my own plutonium box. As i could not get a good answer of the dimensions on some parts ,i bought the other parts that i can measure and go from there :)

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back