Limited Run BTTF Marty's Denim Jacket & Vest by Magnoli Clothiers (WHITE LABEL UPDATE)

Watching this thread for updates like:
Michael J Fox Waiting GIF by Back to the Future Trilogy

Yeah... we're still juggling a ton of new projects so it's slow going on all of them, unfortunately. I'll post as soon as I have something worth sharing.

Hello how are you ?
what's up ? The world is waiting after your jacket ! Please post some pictures just to let us know it 's on the way
It could take 7 years to produce a denim jacket with it being some some sort of space age material apparently /// must be similar to the Apollo space program.... should be some space age type back to the future jacket we have been waiting for...or is it just a denim jacket?

Either way it should not matter what century magnoli completes the prop in as denim will always be in fashion:)

Which lifetime do you want your prop in...vote now hehe

Any updates? Been 8 months since the last update, and I'm wondering if any progress has been made. Been thinking of getting a replica jacket a lot recently, but I can patiently wait for how this one will turn up.

That's quite good actually. Especially when the only other accurate replica out there, Headgoonie, is over double that.
Right. I have two from them. Both around $600. The most recent one was like $625 shipped. The one before it was about $585. The greyish blue main portions of the jacket are too dark though on the one from last year. They did better in that area on the iteration before it.

Right. I have two from them. Both around $600. The most recent one was like $625 shipped. The one before it was about $585. The greyish blue main portions of the jacket are too dark though on the one from last year. They did better in that area on the iteration before it.
Shame on the steep price, it looks extremely well made especially since I'm looking for something to wear almost everyday as a casual jacket rather than really just a costume piece, mainly because my whole wardrobe is 80s inspired. It's tempting especially since they just restocked medium sizes, but it's hard to justify spending over $700 AUD for a denim jacket (considered Max Cady but it just looks too 'flat' and looks like it lacks the proper fit of vintage Guess jackets). Excited to see what Magnoli ends up with.

Shame on the steep price, it looks extremely well made especially since I'm looking for something to wear almost everyday as a casual jacket rather than really just a costume piece, mainly because my whole wardrobe is 80s inspired. It's tempting especially since they just restocked medium sizes, but it's hard to justify spending over $700 AUD for a denim jacket (considered Max Cady but it just looks too 'flat' and looks like it lacks the proper fit of vintage Guess jackets). Excited to see what Magnoli ends up with.
It’s a comfortable jacket for sure. Great for casual wear on days with good weather.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back