BTTF - Back to the Future Merchandise (Toys, Models, Figures, Statues)

Very nice... Not great, but nice... bttf3 is not my favorite of the trilogy and I wonder why they choose this Part for another delorean...
I agree, pt III is my least favorite too. I'm impressed with the attention detail on the costumes and accessories. I'm going to hold off because I only have the pt II figures, and if I got these I'd feel inclined to buy the pt I figures - I'd rather put all that money into props. But I will say the pt III figures sitting on top of the Delorean looks VERY impressive.

There's speculation in some of the facebook groups that Hot Toys will be releasing a Delorean that converts to the different versions. Total speculation though.

If I remember correctly they canceled the bttf2 delorean? I think they look great, maybe the faces and especially the hats are a little bit too "plastic", but maybe this will look betteras on the pictures.

I preordered the bttf2 figures back then, but because I don't like the face sculpts I stepped back from my order. But now, with the release of the bttf1 & 3 figures I regret it a little bit.

I'm not much into 1/6 figures and prefer also props, but sometimes figures fit in really well into displays next to props...

“All I want is a Pepsi…”

“All I want is a Pepsi…”

That's actually pretty cool. Do I need another Pepsi Perfect? No. Have I collected all of them that came out...
Step Brothers Yep GIF by reactionseditor

“All I want is a Pepsi…”

Today I received my Numskull Pepsi box. Immediately replaced the inaccurate original logo by my own sticker. The new bottle isn't bad, actually. The blue top is too short, but I like the shape of the clear body. And the bottle is even taller than the Mexico bottle.

A few pictures ... the last picture shows the Numskull, the Mexico and the Argentina bottle for comparison:

pepsiperfect_comparison_1.jpg

pepsiperfect_comparison_2.jpg

pepsiperfect_comparison_3.jpg

Today I received my Numskull Pepsi box. Immediately replaced the inaccurate original logo by my own sticker. The new bottle isn't bad, actually. The blue top is too short, but I like the shape of the clear body. And the bottle is even taller than the Mexico bottle.

A few pictures ... the last picture shows the Numskull, the Mexico and the Argentina bottle for comparison:

View attachment 1509650

View attachment 1509651

View attachment 1509652

Hi Roland did you remove the un accurate logo that was on the bottle (if yes what did you use) or did you just stick your accurate label over it? Thank you in advance:)

It seems they are releasing (pre order) a 1:6 BTTF II Delorean.
it is mostly the part I Delorean, but now with folding wheels and lighting on the bottom.
(their first Delorean did have the Part II details on the bottom)

But alas still the same badly detailed wiring on the outside, and the terrible window frame lines on the doors.

delorean-time-machine_back-to-the-future_gallery_620fd8ba80bab.jpg

Hm. Ok.

I remember that a Part 2 delorean was announced but later caceled?!? And after the bttf3 1/6 scale figures, I thought of a bttf 3 delorean as seen on the Promo pics.

I don't know. I have the Part 1 Version, but I always liked the bttf2 Version more. But €1000 for another delorean, with just a few differences...?

I understand that HT is not interested in offering kits to modify the car, but just for moving tires and a Mr fusion. I think I'll pass this time...

I also missed the Part 2 figures, so no need for the car... :D

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back