BTTF - Back to the Future Merchandise (Toys, Models, Figures, Statues)

These are awesome

Not 100% perfect, but a lot better.

Great to see they hear the customer feedback.

Updated Iron Studios Marty head sculpt from the BTTF2 Diorama:

Screenshot_20210826-111440_Facebook.jpg

I think this is similar to the jurassic park Set.

The figures will be also available separately next to the whole Set.

I like the Iron Studios stuff, but sometimes I think maybe they should release the announced stuff first before they announce more...

I think this is similar to the jurassic park Set.

The figures will be also available separately next to the whole Set.

I like the Iron Studios stuff, but sometimes I think maybe they should release the announced stuff first before they announce more...
Or before they open a Jurassic Park themed restaurant…

And in Europe prices are really insane for these figures. About $150 more than my first marty.

Is there any Information about the changes between the first Version of Marty and this one?

And in Europe prices are really insane for these figures. About $150 more than my first marty.

Is there any Information about the changes between the first Version of Marty and this one?
The Marty looks exactly the same, just with Einstein.
I wish they would sell Einstein separately.

And still no Nike stripes on the shoes :rolleyes:

Some of the collectors are saying the Marty face sculpt has been improved. I wish they would have changed Doc's from the perma-surprised pt. 2 figure.

Here's a video comparing the original Marty to the re-issue. This YouTuber was at the BTTF event at Hot Toy's flagship store. (If you scroll back to 2:20 you can see video of the exhibit.)

And in case you missed it, Hot Toys announced pt III Doc & Marty (and teased a pt III Delorean). Doc & Marty are already available for pre-order:

_nc_ohc=LzUg3lN2HUAAX9lIaVy&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-2.jpg
_nc_ohc=agx4hrNVUfYAX-RQ1N5&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-1.jpg
_nc_ohc=61OIbcTVX6wAX9048GJ&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-2.jpg
SfUcgpFsBZQNd3jhAuPJnIuRRCp&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-2.jpg
_nc_ohc=qTQpjw4tl8MAX8TBYhh&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-2.jpg
_nc_ohc=wmaf8XXlMosAX9P1A-Q&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-2.jpg
_nc_ohc=s18NGUDJsEQAX9617Fx&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-2.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back