BTTF - Back to the Future Merchandise (Toys, Models, Figures, Statues)

Hi, guys. It looks like there are going to be plenty of merch for the 35th anniversary next year. That's great. But for now, I'm desperately looking for a little collectible.
Some little lenticular postcards showing the famous McFly family photo were given at the Insight booth both in San Diego and New York Comic Cons.
I had a friend who attended the San Diego con. But he couldn't get me one of those. Does any of you have a spare one? I'll pay a fair price for it. Please pm me if any or you are willing to help me. Thanks!

Hi, guys. It looks like there are going to be plenty of merch for the 35th anniversary next year. That's great. But for now, I'm desperately looking for a little collectible.
Some little lenticular postcards showing the famous McFly family photo were given at the Insight booth both in San Diego and New York Comic Cons.
I had a friend who attended the San Diego con. But he couldn't get me one of those. Does any of you have a spare one? I'll pay a fair price for it. Please pm me if any or you are willing to help me. Thanks!

hello, i know if you buy the hard cover book of the “back to the future ultimate visual history” you get a lenticular family photo included in the book that you can take out and display etc maybe take a look at someone reviewing the book on YouTube or something before you buy it and if it’s what your looking for buy one..... hope this helps

08C8F11C-8D3A-4134-8A52-1112E88C1B8C.png
CE88A5F7-963F-4D7B-803B-2A30CA125418.png

hello, i know if you buy the hard cover book of the “back to the future ultimate visual history” you get a lenticular family photo included in the book that you can take out and display etc maybe take a look at someone reviewing the book on YouTube or something before you buy it and if it’s what your looking for buy one..... hope this helps

It's not that one. It's kind of the same photo, but with a cartoon style. Same style as the Race Through Time book (the one with a wind-up car).
Thanks anyway

I came across these really cool vinyl figures from a company called Fools Paradise (out of Hong Kong). Unfortunately I came across them too late - they all sold out. They've got some awesome pop culture crossovers. Check em out.

IMG_4914 copy.jpg

IMG_4882 copy.jpg

IMG_4929 copy.jpg
IMG_4938 copy.jpg
IMG_4941 copy.jpg

Who usually the delivers the quickest with pre-orders? I've ordered from Entertainment Earth in the past, only to see other people get theirs first from other companies. I've actually cancelled a few orders with them because of this.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back