BTTF - Back to the Future Merchandise (Toys, Models, Figures, Statues)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

DragonGalvy

Sr Member
For those of us in Australia, like cavx - this was seen (and snapped up) by me in a Melbourne Big W. I know, I know, if it's hovering, it should have the barcode number plates, but I don't mind. Need another shirt to go with the V3's. :D

Attachments

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

MattgomeryBurns

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I came across a model maker on Instagram a few weeks ago who makes REALLY cool scale BTTF props. He was doing a lot of 1:12 scale props and was able to knock out one of his Griff bats in 1:16 scale for me. Turnaround time was 2 days and only $35 shipped. For a custom item, you can't really beat that.

Here are pics of the bat with my Hot Toys Marty figure, along with some more pics I pulled from his Instagram. You can see the rest of his work here: Andre "Spike" Bitanga (@longshore_spike) • Instagram photos and videos
IMG_6202.jpg IMG_6203.jpg IMG_6204.jpg IMG_6205.jpg Screen Shot 2019-05-23 at 2.00.41 PM.png Screen Shot 2019-05-23 at 2.01.01 PM.png

MattgomeryBurns

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Factory Entertainment's SDCC exclusive Pit Bull bottle opener
Pitbull-003.jpg

They also are selling a Marty hoverboard bottle opener
Marty-003c.jpg

Both can be ordered here:

MattgomeryBurns

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I spotted this on Factory Entertainment's Instagram. Looks like it's from NY Toy Fair 2018 so maybe these never made it to market?
IMG_6476.jpg