BTTF - Back to the Future Merchandise (Toys, Models, Figures, Statues)

Also, from the same Toy Fair, they had this great 3d render of Doc with the Jules Verne train.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-06-14-03-05-03-521_com.miui.gallery.png
    Screenshot_2019-06-14-03-05-03-521_com.miui.gallery.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 471
Hi all! I’ve found someone on eBay selling digital downloads of Bttf props ready to print (£5)
BUT its ALL Roland work and even worse than that there user name is Roland’s props or something like that..... if it is the real awesome Roland we all know here and appreciate then please ignore this post.... (and sorry Roland) But if it’s not the real Roland then is totally wrong and I hope someone can do something about it..... here is a picture take a look!
D276B8E5-48DB-4780-9A0C-1AB9CF269E97.png

Hi all! I’ve found someone on eBay selling digital downloads of Bttf props ready to print (£5)
BUT its ALL Roland work and even worse than that there user name is Roland’s props or something like that..... if it is the real awesome Roland we all know here and appreciate then please ignore this post.... (and sorry Roland) But if it’s not the real Roland then is totally wrong and I hope someone can do something about it..... here is a picture take a look! View attachment 1041896
I do not think it's the real Roland. He has always shared free digital files on this forum. To be confirmed of course...
Moreover, the seller seems to come from Manchester. While, Roland is German.

BUT its ALL Roland work and even worse than that there user name is Roland’s props or something like that..... if it is the real awesome Roland we all know here and appreciate then please ignore this post.... (and sorry Roland) But if it’s not the real Roland then is totally wrong and I hope someone can do something about it..... here is a picture take a look! View attachment 1041896

Wow, this is weird. No, that's not me, of course. As OncleCharlie said, I share all those files for free, not just here on the RPF. I don't mind if someone makes a few bucks with prints of my files, but selling the files themselves (under my name!!) is rude. I bet the "direct download link" he's offering is just a link to the folder on my web server where all my BTTF files can be found. I've just changed the access to my folder, so as long as the files he's selling are not on his own server, a nasty surprise is awaiting his buyers. :lol:

Last edited:
Wow, this is weird. No, that's not me, of course. As OncleCharlie said, I share all those files for free, not just here on the RPF. I don't mind if someone makes a few bucks with prints of my files, but selling the files themselves (under my name!!) is rude. I bet the "direct download link" he's offering is just a link to the folder on my web server where all my BTTF files can be found. I've just changed the access to my folder, so as long as the files he's selling are not on his own server, a nasty surprise is awaiting his buyers. :lol:

I didn’t think it was you Roland so I thought I would let you know! So rude! I’m glad you have taken action!
We have all got your back here on the RPF! And thank you for sharing your awesome files with us all! (y)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back