BTTF - Back to the Future Merchandise (Toys, Models, Figures, Statues)

I don't want to pay crazy prices though, I just want a decent 1:18 Delorean at a decent price. I said I don't want to pay Hot Toys prices, and the Hot Wheels Elite is pretty close to that.

Did anyone see the official BTTF jewelry that was just announced? Yikes, who would wear this stuff?

BF-103-2.jpgBF-104-2.jpgBF-101-2.jpg

Wow... so I guess somebody got hold of the early production pieces before they officially got canceled and started selling them on eBay.

Currently found one listing from Germany with a BIN price of $1200.

That’s what I thought at first, but a part was missing from mine and the seller contacted the factory to obtain a spare. I guess they could have a stash of spare parts, or maybe they just pulled the part of another one, but I wondered whether they’re just making them without authorisation from Hot Wheels.

I don't want to pay crazy prices though, I just want a decent 1:18 Delorean at a decent price. I said I don't want to pay Hot Toys prices, and the Hot Wheels Elite is pretty close to that.

I paid $365 for it, but the seller was also selling them without the accessories for $190. Looks like they’re out of stock now though.

The Hot Wheels Elite Cult Classic Collection 1:18 model (BCJ97) was originally around $160 but they’re now going for $250–300 which is still well below Hot Toys prices.

I can't find much on Ebay, and what there is is really, really expensive. I just want a decent one that's better than the Welly ones. Idk, if all else fails I'll probably go with a Sunstar, they seem okay.

but I wondered whether they’re just making them without authorisation from Hot Wheels.
That is very much a possibility. If they have access to the factory who were meant to manufacture the line and they have access to the tooling, small number of cars could keep rolling out every few months. I think some of NECA's sold out TMNT comic figures made rounds in the secondary market through a similar process. Almost same quality of figures from the same factory, just not official.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back