BSG Propworx Auction Archives - Catalog, Prices Realized, Images

Prop Store

LOL.. Well i am a hardcore core BSG fan and i won't be selling anythng BSG because they are hard to find. Fellow BSG hardcore fans will hold onto their collectibles into the end time because simply they know its worth something to them and to fellow fans worth even more. Enjoy the hunt always fun to collect and obtain what you can. As the saying goes...The thrill of the hunt.... :)
I don't blame you, I have pieces that will never leave my collection! I've been very lucky with what I've found but I always want more....

May I ask what you've managed to find? Hopefully it's not a grail I've been after!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

bobatrek

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I think there’s too many for that, but since you said it, I should be able to upload and provide links for them in batches. I’ll update tomorrow.

bobatrek

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Well, it took a little longer than expected, but here it is, 7,127 photos in total - sorry, they are not categorized in any way, shape, fashion or form other than the auction itself, within the batches.

There were four auctions, and the downloadable ZIP files are as follows (right click download):

The 26 Week Run:
1000 images @ 145MB:

1000 images @ 139MB:

1000 images @ 95MB:

974 images @ 89MB:

The 33 Auctions:
701 images @ 95MB:

704 images @ 111MB:

Main Auction I:
797 images @ 45MB: http://www.cicproject.com/auctionimages/5380-6176.zip

Main Auction II:
951 images @ 60MB: http://www.cicproject.com/auctionimages/6177-7127.zip

Let me know if you have any issues.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Banzai88

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Thanks for taking the time bobatrek!

It seems clicking on the links does not start download; copy/pasting link in new window works though.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
Prop Store