BSG FTL Jump Key ?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Rik1138

Sr Member
I haven't found the exact right one, but if you Google Images for: Survival Lighter, Windproof Lighter, Windproof Butane Lighter, ... Some of them look VERY much like the FTL Key. Of course, minus the blue light bars. Am I on to something here?

No, I don't think so... The original screen-used prop (which I own) is a completely fabricated item, made from CNC cut blocks of aluminum just like the ones Phillip is making now. The only 'found pieces' in it are the two light sticks.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Rebelscum

Sr Member
Some barrels off the lathe.

ftl-barrels.jpg

Husker75

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Are these still available?! I've never been able to find one and always needed it to finish off my collection! So cool!

goldcylon

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I would like to revive this post as I am looking for one of these. Any lead or anybody willing to part with one ? Thanks GC

Jintosh

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
No, I don't think so... The original screen-used prop (which I own) is a completely fabricated item, made from CNC cut blocks of aluminum just like the ones Phillip is making now. The only 'found pieces' in it are the two light sticks.

I did a quick look and I see what he means about the general appearance. This one's grey not chrome, but is still closer than you'd think.

Attachments

• 515mOtXTYQS._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    515mOtXTYQS._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 18

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.