BRRogers / Verity Cosplay / 7 Chambers - "MoM of All Heroes"

Anybody else still waiting on their trade-in? I know parcels has been slow shipping out of the UK but just curious who hasn't gotten theirs yet.

Ron PM sent.

According to mu understanding through Lewis; most if not all Trade- ins *should* have been wrapped up so if yours or any others are remaining they might have slipped under Lewis’ radar amidst delays… and processing.
Candidly I’ve tried to assist and facilitate where I can and so has Verity Cosplay but we can’t physically *be* there to see them re-verified packed and shipped.
If anyone is still waiting on hilts or parts while watching this thread now would be a good time to check in- - otherwise batch 4 is in a design/tweak phase (IE making the helper boards with more reliable components etc)

Last edited:
I am still waiting on my “helper” kit & reveal board still. in fact, I had no idea I even had them coming to me until I spoke w/Adam recently. he suggested ii shoot Lewis an email, which I did - but have yet to hear back.

I am still waiting on my “helper” kit & reveal board still. in fact, I had no idea I even had them coming to me until I spoke w/Adam recently. he suggested ii shoot Lewis an email, which I did - but have yet to hear back.
Shoot me name, email, shipping info through PM. I’ll double check and ping him.

View attachment 1341683
another little preview from the etcher
My (obsessively) researched replica sections of the DSII brass exactly as used in the control box in the same gauge and method for the original sheets (plus some extra to play with)
Will be included in the MoM FX kit to apply inside for the control box reveal, and for the future static edition.
Includes half-etched markings so you know exactly where to accurately cut! ;)
Is there any instructions or examples of exactly where to cut and place these? I’m having a hard time figuring out where they go using the available reference images.

View attachment 1341683
another little preview from the etcher
My (obsessively) researched replica sections of the DSII brass exactly as used in the control box in the same gauge and method for the original sheets (plus some extra to play with)
Will be included in the MoM FX kit to apply inside for the control box reveal, and for the future static edition.
Includes half-etched markings so you know exactly where to accurately cut! ;)
Is there any instructions or examples of exactly where to cut and place these? I’m having a hard time figuring out where they go using the available reference images.

Ron PM sent.

According to mu understanding through Lewis; most if not all Trade- ins *should* have been wrapped up so if yours or any others are remaining they might have slipped under Lewis’ radar amidst delays… and processing.
Candidly I’ve tried to assist and facilitate where I can and so has Verity Cosplay but we can’t physically *be* there to see them re-verified packed and shipped.
If anyone is still waiting on hilts or parts while watching this thread now would be a good time to check in- - otherwise batch 4 is in a design/tweak phase (IE making the helper boards with more reliable components etc)
Will the ones that have the current version of the helper boards get the updates ones as well? Or will it be offered separately?

Will the ones that have the current version of the helper boards get the updates ones as well? Or will it be offered separately?
As I’ve explained in some other PMs: the helpers do function as provided in most cases, however there has been a higher-than-desired percentage of individual component failures on some of the boards. We want to limit that and get to 100% efficacy. That said most people’s boards will work well as intended… so it will be an option provided on request if a failure is encountered.

For instance: the main switch is the perfect size and style for the reveal, but has had some connection failures internally in some cases. The new switches are certified and look similar but take a hit in vintage accuracy :[

As I’ve explained in some other PMs: the helpers do function as provided in most cases, however there has been a higher-than-desired percentage of individual component failures on some of the boards. We want to limit that and get to 100% efficacy. That said most people’s boards will work well as intended… so it will be an option provided on request if a failure is encountered.

For instance: the main switch is the perfect size and style for the reveal, but has had some connection failures internally in some cases. The new switches are certified and look similar but take a hit in vintage accuracy :[
I see. I do like the helper board as it is, especially when it comes to accuracy. So it's alright :)

Did I miss a post about how to install and get the helper board to function?

Last edited:
Did I miss a post about how to install and get the helper board to function?
No we haven't posted one regarding that- to be frank that's not quite my purview as a novice installer ( I've only ever done my own, my wife's, and my brother's with nanobiscotti).

I would indicate that the labeling on the helper should indicate the correct wiring... if it's not clear I can pull the original wiring port diagram to make it clearer for installation... however that in itself is a whole skillset and understanding that will need to be explored if you're attempting to wire an FX saber. (I'm not sure if that may be where you're coming from?)

It is important to note that the component setup on the current helper is only compatible with open source sound-boards LIKE Proffie and TeensySaber. Verity Cosplay can correct me if I'm misspeaking

The next iteration of helper board will be compatible with PlecterLabs boards as the components are being adjusted.

No we haven't posted one regarding that- to be frank that's not quite my purview as a novice installer ( I've only ever done my own, my wife's, and my brother's with nanobiscotti).

I would indicate that the labeling on the helper should indicate the correct wiring... if it's not clear I can pull the original wiring port diagram to make it clearer for installation... however that in itself is a whole skillset and understanding that will need to be explored if you're attempting to wire an FX saber. (I'm not sure if that may be where you're coming from?)

It is important to note that the component setup on the current helper is only compatible with open source sound-boards LIKE Proffie and TeensySaber. Verity Cosplay can correct me if I'm misspeaking

The next iteration of helper board will be compatible with PlecterLabs boards as the components are being adjusted.
ok, maybe I misunderstood its function. I thought it was to light up the red & green arrows

ok, maybe I misunderstood its function. I thought it was to light up the red & green arrows

It does but it's a "breakout board" for FX installs and still requires a main board for control.

when we do the steric offering we'll develop a standalone light-up-only board.

the helper is designed to work with FX installs.

that said I've heard a few ppl asking how to wire this so I'll put together a wiring diagram.

It does but it's a "breakout board" for FX installs and still requires a main board for control.

when we do the steric offering we'll develop a standalone light-up-only board.

the helper is designed to work with FX installs.

that said I've heard a few ppl asking how to wire this so I'll put together a wiring diagram.
I just received my batch 3 hilt and want to install a blade so a wiring diagram and any other instructions you have to the FX would be greatly appreciated. I am new to saber building.

I just received my batch 3 hilt and want to install a blade so a wiring diagram and any other instructions you have to the FX would be greatly appreciated. I am new to saber building.
9F927657-405D-41AA-AA7B-313127B08AC9.png

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back