BRRogers / Verity Cosplay / 7 Chambers - "MoM of All Heroes"

Ordered one of the Elite kits. Brand new to the prop sabers. What accessories do I need to purchase to add the blade etc to the hilt?

Ordered one of the Elite kits. Brand new to the prop sabers. What accessories do I need to purchase to add the blade etc to the hilt?
catboat
That’s kind of a big question!
A great place to start is YouTube and TheCustomSaberShop.com as well as Facebook groups.

There is a lot of technology packed into hilts and that might also require skill in soldering as well as programming if you intend to do it yourself instead of commissioning a ‘saber smith’. depending on the biggest element, your

1. Soundboard. Can be simple with some of the new ones like Verso and NanoBiscotti (and others) with basic functions capable for normal in hilt LEDs or the LED ‘pixel’ blades. Other boards have extreme versatility like PlectorLabs CFX or Proffieboard.
2. Chassis: is important to get right for ALL the items you pick: Check the 3D print outlets and youll find a few options but you’ll want to make sure that everything else you’ve bought is specified to fit.
3. battery: 18650 minimum
4. Speaker: more wattage and a bigger speaker for louder volume.
5. Recharge port: comes in a couple sizes if you don’t want to be replacing batteries.
6. Blade: Requires tube, tip, LED preference, and light diffusion. You’ll want to dive into the blade tech research.

>>For the MoM we recommend a 1” thin blade (non heavy)... photon tube will be the brightest but you won’t have blues.
You’ll need a blade diffusion inner sleeve as well as the V2 pixel foam.
We also highly recommend going for a pixel blade which will require the quick connector pogo PCBs with a recessed blade socket and standard blade side pcb (short pin) and holder.

you’ll also want the pogo connectors and holders appropriate to be able to unscrew the grenade section.

other items that could be added potentially are Bluetooth, LED display,... etc. but I would not recommend that for your first build.

honestly it’s a journey so I’d consider finding a good installer through the TheRebelArmory or getting recommendations by a trusted group on Facebook like thin-neck-saber fans or Luke RoTJ A.S.G

Last edited:
catboat
That’s kind of a big question!
A great place to start is YouTube and TheCustomSaberShop.com as well as Facebook groups.

There is a lot of technology packed into hilts and that might also require skill in soldering as well as programming if you intend to do it yourself instead of commissioning a ‘saber smith’. depending on the biggest element, your

1. Soundboard. Can be simple with some of the new ones like Verso and NanoBiscotti (and others) with basic functions capable for normal in hilt LEDs or the LED ‘pixel’ blades. Other boards have extreme versatility like PlectorLabs CFX or Proffieboard.
2. Chassis: is important to get right for ALL the items you pick: Check the 3D print outlets and youll find a few options but you’ll want to make sure that everything else you’ve bought is specified to fit.
3. battery: 18650 minimum
4. Speaker: more wattage and a bigger speaker for louder volume.
5. Recharge port: comes in a couple sizes if you don’t want to be replacing batteries.
6. Blade: Requires tube, tip, LED preference, and light diffusion. You’ll want to dive into the blade tech research.

>>For the MoM we recommend a 1” thin blade (non heavy)... photon tube will be the brightest but you won’t have blues.
You’ll need a blade diffusion inner sleeve as well as the V2 pixel foam.
We also highly recommend going for a pixel blade which will require the quick connector pogo PCBs with a recessed blade socket and standard blade side pcb (short pin) and holder.

you’ll also want the pogo connectors and holders appropriate to be able to unscrew the grenade section.

other items that could be added potentially are Bluetooth, LED display,... etc. but I would not recommend that for your first build.

honestly it’s a journey so I’d consider finding a good installer through the TheRebelArmory or getting recommendations by a trusted group on Facebook like thin-neck-saber fans or Luke RoTJ A.S.G
Thanks for the reply. Is there a link to chassis file you mentioned previously?
“Adam is also finishing up a purpose-built basic chassis which will be made available for 3d Printing”

thanks again

E5BF2B0C-CBA3-4A56-8CCE-B384584B838F.jpeg

I finally got the brass and helper so customers should start seeing them trickle in soon as Lewis has begun sending them out. I intend to do a little tutorial to make it clear what to do but my time has been quite tight; so hopefully sooner than later on that front.
I’m not sure if everyone is getting DHL tracking or not? I believe he mentioned just keeping an eye out... the parcel is likely quite small

Last edited:
I'm still eagerly awaiting more news on those crystal chambers
In production! 7chambers is not doing pre orders for that offering. But we’re making a lot expecting to use them for multiple thin neck offerings :)

Still haven’t even gotten the MOM, yet, so I presume it’ll be sent out with the new parts included.

Yes batch 2 parts that were remade and batch 3 orders will have everything necessary to call it a complete hilt. We’re expecting those to get to Lewis around the 24th if I recall his newsletter update for email.

In production! 7chambers is not doing pre orders for that offering. But we’re making a lot expecting to use them for multiple thin neck offerings :)

Yes batch 2 parts that were remade and batch 3 orders will have everything necessary to call it a complete hilt. We’re expecting those to get to Lewis around the 24th if I recall his newsletter update for email.
how do I sign up for the newsletter?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back