Botman's Predator Custom Figure 1 Wyrm Hunter Fin

thanks bud! you won't be noticing that he's blackhand after the major surgery..
but what concerns me is the height.. anyways good lucks

thanks again
No prob.Hey I noticed the Pred you just finished is also a drawing in your sig.Are you going to make the other two from your sig?If so that would be even more sweet!

No prob.Hey I noticed the Pred you just finished is also a drawing in your sig.Are you going to make the other two from your sig?If so that would be even more sweet!

thanks, the gold one in my sig is the female "blackhand" now, and the silver is the custom head sculpt i did the last time. they are my plans. :)

sigfincopy-1.png

i just saw Jasmo's drawings and her page. COOL! i saw yautja's height variations and i think my custom female's height is ok

thanks, the gold one in my sig is the female "blackhand" now, and the silver is the custom head sculpt i did the last time. they are my plans. :)

i just saw Jasmo's drawings and her page. COOL! i saw yautja's height variations and i think my custom female's height is ok
Thats gonna be sweet!Im thinking about getting a spare Elder and redoing it to look more accurate.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back