Botman's Predator Custom Figure 1 Wyrm Hunter Fin

I like the reddish tones, and the spots look great. I would suggest to bring the red/spots more onto the chest as well since it looks a little bare. Looking good tho :D

thanks PredatrHuntr. i'm glad you liked it. i'll try to do the chest and mix the skin tone again because i'm thinking that the chest will be covered by the chest armor. it can't be seen anymore. but i will do it maybe it will make it more nice. thanks again.

maybe i was wrong to say that this is "soon to finish" haha. its not. paint detailing takes a lot of time.

thanks georgieboy26
wip42.jpg
wip45.jpg
wip43.jpg

85%...

i can't wait to finish this freakin' beast...

wip41.jpg

Very cool ,i like the paint up.I bet you learned a ton from this as well.Whats next on the slab?

thanks dude! i learned about the magic of a tiny drop of thinner. hehe.
next are dread paint, and final weapon modifications:
i made small details on the plaster cannon
i made a smart disc
added spike on the sword.
thanks again!

nice work on there bro! and seeing that you use your background in gunpla on this one! keep it up! :(

thanks pare hehe! i'm painting armor details now.
i started customizing gunplas. i have a lot a them. but i got tired because of too much technicalities. but it's ok
then i shifted to action figures like video game character customs. someday i'll show my works here.
then i saw this site and welcome myself to preds. i guess won't shift anymore because i love predators eversince.
i really like customizing.
so customs + predators = the best ever!!!
thanks again.

here's the last wip pic update.

dreads
wip48.jpg

updated body paint.
i did the suggestion of mr.PredatrHuntr. i guess it's better and badder now. thanks man.
and i also realize that he is "the crimson shadow of terror."
wip49.jpg

wip50.jpg

i still don't have flat coats and a mini studio. see ya
thanks

thanks dude. i use miliput and sculpeys. miliput here is hard to find. it's only at sm harison.
but sculpeys are found at an art shop called Deovir. they are found at sm north, sm manila and streets of recto near isetann.
there's different kinds of sculpeys there (hard, soft). from p100 to p700. i bought 1 last weekend.
it's easy to use dude! go buy now hehe

thanks dude. i use miliput and sculpeys. miliput here is hard to find. it's only at sm harison.
but sculpeys are found at an art shop called Deovir. they are found at sm north, sm manila and streets of recto near isetann.
there's different kinds of sculpeys there (hard, soft). from p100 to p700. i bought 1 last weekend.
it's easy to use dude! go buy now hehe

I already tried using Sculpey.. But when I baked it and dropped it.. It breaks LOL..

I already tried using Sculpey.. But when I baked it and dropped it.. It breaks LOL..

i don't bake them i just heat them using a candle. you'll notice that it will slowly become hard.
try it again it's fun. what did you sculpt that time? i think sculpeys are classified in different hardness or use

i bought studio sculpey... and it has warning on the side something like harming your reproductive health something like that...
my goodness i didn't read that when i was at the store!

th_test.jpg

i did a little toy pred cloak experiment.
it's blurry because it's a cellphone cam. think of it as a pred :rolleyes:
it's only 5sec. check it out
thanks.

i use studio sculpey, the color is sunny side yellow it is very soft when molding.
i will finish this at weekend, it is only a pred head that i will do, the head isn't finished yet that's why its flat.
the inside have aluminum foil to make it hard ( i saw narin's at youtube).

update:

wip57.jpg
wip56.jpg

wip62.jpg
wip60.jpg

wip58.jpg
wip61.jpg

wip59.jpg

dreads are from psp charger. the left side of the face is damaged like wolf's. post again next week. i will finish the dreads.

thanks

Amazing! You're really getting good bro. Just a suggestion stick to the clay for the dreads. :down:

By the way is that air drying clay you've used or the one that needs baking?

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back