Botman's Predator Custom Figure 1 Wyrm Hunter Fin

botman

hi good day to everyone.
here's my 1st predator project full custom. just starting it.

wip1.jpg

wip3.jpg

wip2.jpg

mask is thick. need to sand it more. thanks

thanks raiyuri_works and Bizzitty. i'm getting more excited on this.

@ cityhunter96 i will do a full custom in this NECA, i will be changing everything in it's parts. armors, paint and weapons.

still carving it out last night... very sorry for the blurry pic...

wip4.jpg

here's a preview of a full custom that i did on my previous gundam

the HG destiny gundam in the market:

d108_02.jpg

what i did:

DSC03052.jpg

cheers! :D

thanks dude!
this pred has a "futuristic look". i haven't taught of it's color yet.

little update, shoulder pads:
wip10.jpg
wip9.jpg

chest armor is attachable:
wip8.jpg

thanks for looking :popcorn:

Nice work! But the mask dont feel or look predator enough, well that's just my opinion. If you can make him look meaner the better. Keep up the good work. It's good to know there's plenty people having interest customising figures at this scale. :popcorn:

Nice work! But the mask dont feel or look predator enough, well that's just my opinion. If you can make him look meaner the better. Keep up the good work. It's good to know there's plenty people having interest customising figures at this scale. :eek:

i respect your opinion sir, but i think i'll make it meaner through the color combination because i want the face just like that, and because i'm planning to do another custom who's badder and meaner after this project.
thank you :popcorn:

i respect your opinion sir, but i think i'll make it meaner through the color combination because i want the face just like that, and because i'm planning to do another custom who's badder and meaner after this project.
thank you :popcorn:

i am currently working on a custom arena machiko figure

good day to all

here's the sword i'm talking about:

i bought it as a key chain at the mall and just added a little centimeter:

wip12.jpg
wip13.jpg

wip11.jpg
wip17.jpg

wip15.jpg
wip16.jpg

wip18.jpg

sword can be removed. i will modify the sword case and the sword.
thanks y'all.

i reviewed different pred works and i saw narin's SNAKE index 2008. and saw a female pred with a sword. well i liked it and applied it to mine.

little update:
i added a braid.

wip19.jpg

need to clean parts that i changed.

see 'ya ;)

the female pred was most likely machiko the human and she is known for having a sword or katanas but i dont think i could see it on a pred but its your figure whatever works for u is the most important part

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back