Book Of Boba Fett; Anyone started...

13doctorwho

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
So given the recent "Book Of Boba Fett" trailer... Anyone started on props or costumes yet? I'm surprised I haven't seen any threads on it yet! I expected everything from the trailer would have been made by someone here by now.

All joking aside, anything catch your eye? Anything you're working on? I liked the trailer... going to have to re-watch it to get some project ideas.

Last edited:
Few guys are gathering info on the dented helmet

Galactic armory on YouTube is designed a new helmet as we speak

So given the recent "Book Of Boba Fett" trailer... Anyone started on props or costumes yet? I'm surprised I haven't seen any threads on it yet! I expected everything from the trailer would have been made by someone here by now.

All joking aside, anything catch your eye? Anything you're working on? I liked the trailer... going to have to re-watch it to get some project ideas.
Hello guys,

I'm going to start working on Boba costume (soft parts only) very soon.
Currently I'm gathering details and will start working as I get enough info.

Stay in touch.

I recently built Boba's carbine rifle from the new series from scratch.

Since I have some Mando armor already cut out from Sintra, I think I might do Fett for Halloween 2022, but I’m not going to go for absolute accuracy this time.

My immediate thought is that I can probably use a sweatshirt or something for the outermost vest...

Just started gathering items for my Book of Boba Fett costume. Here is a list of all the items I have attained thusfar.

Chest armor with electronics
Knee armor with machined knee darts
Neck armor
Jet pack with red LED lit machined beacon and smaller greebly
Glove armor
Boots
Gauntlets

My black flak vest and my gloves are being made. Hopefully they will ship soon. Now I'm just sanding like crazy and prepping for paint. .

Upon further research, I've changed my color scheme to the following:

Burgandy
Montana black Storm Green
Rustoleum Hunt Green
Tamiya Sea Blue
Tamiya Tan Spray
Pumpkin Orange
Old Equipment Yellow

It's going to be a fun build!

Attachments

• IMG_20211207_191605411_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20211207_191605411_HDR.jpg
    662.9 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_20211203_110608371_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20211203_110608371_HDR.jpg
    784.2 KB · Views: 153
Last edited:
Anyone have an idea of what was used for the black hoses? Maybe flexi hose?

Screenshot 2021-12-08 at 12-37-05 Boba Fett Mandalorian Season 2 Armor FRESH BOBA the Etsy.png

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-12-08 at 12-54-16 Amazon com Flexi Hose Expandable Garden Hose, Lightweight No...png
    Screenshot 2021-12-08 at 12-54-16 Amazon com Flexi Hose Expandable Garden Hose, Lightweight No...png
    611.9 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:
I'm not gonna lie - I always wanted to make a Boba Fett costume but always found it intimidating. So I want to thank whoever the costume designers at Lucasarts for coming up with this version of Boba that is more streamline and should be a lot easier to produce. Lol

Anyone have an idea of what was used for the black hoses? Maybe flexi hose?

View attachment 1519261
That's a good choice. On Wookieepedia they have some contradicting photos

One shows black tubing another shows gray.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back