Bone-Hunter Gen.2 Bio. Primal Elder Helmet Mounted On Mask!

That middle one is so organic and bony that it doesn't even look like a Pred Bio anymore...that's the skull of a Demon Lord Mike! Cheers to you and your creative thinking ;)

That middle one is so organic and bony that it doesn't even look like a Pred Bio anymore...that's the skull of a Demon Lord Mike! Cheers to you and your creative thinking ;)

I am introducing a new idea where back in the Old Old days before advanced technology the Predators wore natural bios made from the bones of Animals.

damn mike, that's pretty spectacular!

i gotta ask for one more pic though. can you put it on a mask? so i can see it with dreads! pretty please with sugar on top?

damn mike, that's pretty spectacular!
i gotta ask for one more pic though. can you put it on a mask? so i can see it with dreads! pretty please with sugar on top?

Okide :) U know if u didn't ask I wouldn't even have thought of it in a million years.

bonehunter_prime_mounted_by_michaelloh-d4rfqqu.jpg

bh_primemount_02_by_michaelloh-d4rfqpr.jpg

that bio would really hinder him going through any door. but damn that just looks badass.
really nice paint work on that. the subtle reds and blacks are awesome.
how did you paint this? what colors did you use first?

cheers man, knocked it out of the park

that bio would really hinder him going through any door. but damn that just looks badass.
really nice paint work on that. the subtle reds and blacks are awesome.
how did you paint this? what colors did you use first?

cheers man, knocked it out of the park

Haha funny u mention that cuz i had trouble moving it around my studio. The Primal Elder would only work as a Primeval days great great great grand father of Bonehunter where they live in caverns in mountains.

For the paint its mostly hand sponged base coat of white over dark underpaint. Then airbrush dark reds over a pale flesh white and darkened with black.
Finally use a small brush to go into the fine cracks with dark browns to further bring out the details. That took me a 1.5 days to do pretty much.
Thanks for the comments again.

I will be making another one...

Yeah Mike... that is sick I tell you. SICK!!!

It is unconventional, but I like unconventional. I could see a BAD AS ALL HADES PRED wearing this thing.

from the article

"Master crafter Mike Loh created this awesome custom Predator helmet based on the infamous Bone-Hunter character. Entitled “Bone Hunter Primal Eldar”, the helmet includes red tri-lasers and meshed metal with tinted mirror lenses and is made from hand painted resin fiberglass."

from "The Three Amigos"

Lucky Day: Reading telegram: "Three Amigos, Hollywood, California. You are very great. 100,000 pesos. Come to Santa Poco put on show, stop. The In-famous El Guapo."
Dusty Bottoms: What does that mean, in-famous?
Ned Nederlander: Oh, Dusty. In-famous is when you're MORE than famous. This man El Guapo, he's not just famous, he's IN-famous.
Lucky Day: 100,000 pesos to perform with this El Guapo, who's probably the biggest actor to come out of Mexico!
Dusty Bottoms: Wow, in-famous? In-famous?
Share this quote

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back