Legend of the Bone-Hunter

Dude thats awesome. The paintup looks great. You did the paint yourself? What kind of paint?

Here's the secret recipe:
The painting/finishing involves flat white priming, staining with browns/blacks shoe polish then airbrushing the rest of the colors red, yellow ochre, etc.
Then finally a sealer coat to protect the nice airbrushing works. All acrylic paint from the aerosol + Airbrush. Very stinky & smelly at first but it dries quick and sticks pretty good.

Absolutley awesome bio Uratz, will definitely be picking one of these up when I can afford it! Bloody amazing bio, one of the best customs i've seen. Serious kudos Uratz!

This is another paint up, more like ancient Bones found excavated from Tombs.
PM me if interested - already has lenses

DSC01023.jpg

DSC01022.jpg

DSC01010.jpg

DSC01005.jpg

DSC01026.jpg

with Flash

DSC01000.jpg

DSC01023.jpg

DSC01022.jpg

DSC01010.jpg

DSC01005.jpg

DSC01026.jpg

DSC01000.jpg

This is an awesome bio and I plan to buy this in the near future.

Sure thing. hopefully not too far otherwise my kids (which I don't have any yet) will have to take your order.

In the mean time I've planned 3 more entirely original Bio's. Bonehunter is 1 of many in a series of 4.
These 4 will be a "Kick-Ass Super Imaginative Elder Predator Bio Series." I'm exploring ideas previously untouched by stories from the movie
but still fitting the Universe of the Predators. Stay Tuned!

Its ok yaw! Each of them will take me 2 months to sculpt, mold and cast. so hopefully in the next 6 months I can complete all of them!
Will post in a new thread! :D

That's great. I think the first pic is far and away my favourite paint up of the bonehunter. I'd use that one for Death, for sure.

Hey Mike since the BONEHUNTER WAS A LIMITED RUN AND IS NO MORE !Maybe everyone that had one could add theirs to the gallery for viewing! Here is the one I purchased and painted. for the gallery for viewers!
I sold this to a lucky lady. She can chime in and claim ownership if she feels like it!
Anymore pics of the great BONEHUNTER Bios from Uratz.

BONEHUNTER_BIO_009.JPG

Hey Mike since the BONEHUNTER WAS A LIMITED RUN AND IS NO MORE !Maybe everyone that had one could add theirs to the gallery for viewing! Here is the one I purchased and painted. for the gallery for viewers!
I sold this to a lucky lady. She can chime in and claim ownership if she feels like it!
Anymore pics of the great BONEHUNTER Bios from Uratz.

Here's the lucky lady reporting for duty!

Bio came painted, with eye mesh and target designator installed; :D to Silverado

IMG_0879.jpg

Uh oh, my arm is in the sights :0

IMG_0882.jpg

Many thanks to Mike for doing this awesome bio, and to Silverado for the paintup, mesh, and lasers

---
Ei'luj

IMG_0879.jpg

IMG_0882.jpg

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back