Legend of the Bone-Hunter

I have been following this since your first drawing, but have missed it for a while. Just come back to see that casting.
Oh. My. God.

That is unbelievable, am more than impressed! Very nice work!

Hey Everybody I'm back from my vacation and will be casting this in RESIN! Will post pics in a few.
Thanks for all the support and kind words. See ya !

This BIO is indeed awesome!

It reminds me of ALIENS and the creature from ID4.

If you are making these to sell, I'd like to have one on my trophy wall!

Steve

p.s. Aliens have trophy walls! Yes they do!

Your going to get asked to move this into the sales area "you've now just turned this into a sales thread"

Just thought I would give you a heads up, I did this with the Bio stand and was asked to move it.

Love this Bio!
I will take one next week!!!!!

Hi everybody finally Painted and photoshoot:

DSC00879.jpg

DSC00887copy.jpg

DSC00885.jpg

DSC00884.jpg

DSC00883.jpg

DSC00881.jpg

DSC00878.jpg

DSC00866.jpg

DSC00859.jpg

DSC00857.jpg

DSC00845.jpg

DSC00879.jpg

Love the Reddish tint on the edges !! Makes it look like it just came off the De-Boning Line out of the slaughter house !! (I drive by one of these everyday and see the bones coming out on a conveyor)
Awesome Job !! :)

Wow. Really nice pull Uratz. I really loved the sculpt of this. Now to see the final result. Just fantastic.

Thanks my brothas. Probably won't be making many of these Bio's maybe about 20 if i'm lucky before the mold gets retired. So eventually it'll be limited number out there. I'm personally going to keep 2-3 for myself and my grandkids someday & uh 1 for the museum. :)

Sale Thread Here

I think its the most beautiful thing Ive ever seen...

LOL!

I'm ordering one give me some more time to make up for the additional S/H and one is sold!

Beautiful job!

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back