Bone-Hunter Gen.2 Bio. Primal Elder Helmet Mounted On Mask!

No problem, I came across that video a few days ago. Thought it come handy for your situation. Now, for a key.. Maybe you can drill in some screws through the base ( the plaster shell you sculpted on) and use a nut to keep it tight on the opposite side. Then you cover the screws and nut with the plaster to make the keys? Not sure if it would work or not.. but it might be an option.

then the rest do something like the video shows and it should work fine.

Good luck, and keep us posted!

This is Bone Hunter Version2 Unleashed. Still perfecting the paint job using a new method with Stains and washes. The best way to paint a Bio is not really to glop on thick layers of paint since this particular design already has much surface detail. So I want to just accentuate the details I sculpted and bring out the highlights.

bonehunter_v2_paint_wip_by_michaelloh-d4mjbzo.jpg

damn mike, really nice paint up on that. really cool to see em side by side too. meh, i was trying to save up some money, damn you.

That is freaking killer Mike. I didn't think it was possible to top the first bone hunter, but you've done it.

Carnivore Jaw attachment for Bone-Hunter
I dubbed this "The CarniJaw"

A pet project for "Clan of the Bone-Hunters". Its about Bonehunter's lineage and ancestry and how his family line came to power and why they are so obsessed with using their trophies as armor.

carnivore_jaw_attachment_for_bone_hunter_by_michaelloh-d4n374a.jpg

Yes I will be as soon as I am freed up from Chinese New Years holiday LOL Its like Xmas holiday where u got family dinners and all that stuff.
Also got another surprise in the works and Already molded. Now I gotta demold it and cast some. It will all be for Bone-Hunter and you guys can get it separate for your other bios as well.

I said long ago, i was only going to own screen seen bios, but if i did own a none screen bio it would be the bonehunter.

although my stance has not changed, i lke the carnijaw even more, minus the forehead bit as im not sure about that.

excellent tweak on what imo is still youre best bio so far.

nice sculpt! i myself am not much of a fan of the jawbones on bios. but it looks cool.

ps, are you ever going to mold up the sword sheaths? i still interested in the swords and sheaths/backpack.

Xdmray,yeah will be molding the jaw and etc. sword and gonna finish sculpting the backpack soon. Got another accessory molded for the Bonehunter and can be used on other types of helmets.

Thanks Usurper, means a lot.

Carnovore Horn attachment for the Bone-Hunter Helmet. This will be available as a separate item for cosplayers who like to add horns on their helmets and uhm anywhere else they feel would enhance their 'manhood"

Hey, What u do with your Horns is your business :D

carno_horn_attachement_by_michaelloh-d4ncqrc.jpg

Uratz your work is amazing! the fine detail you put in your bone work is unreal bro. I'm digging the forehead piece but I'd also like to see what it would look like shifted to the back of the mask. and then maybe flipped around backwards (still in the back tho). Just to see what it looks like. Might look cooler and not distract from your already awesome bonework in the face and eye area. I dunno just an Idea..

Hey kids its done! Took me forever to work on this Bio Helmet. The Spine, Jaw and Horns will be up for grabs soon!

Check out post # 1 for all the pics!

Happy Year of the Dragon!
bh_trinity_by_michaelloh-d4rcz58.jpg

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back