Bone Collector Hanging Monkey

lingus

Hi All
Just came across this great site so i thought i would post my first question :)

Ever since i first saw The Bone Collector i always wanted the monkey that had a noose around it's neck hanging from the rear view mirror in the taxi cab.
Strange prop maybe? but i have never been able to find anything like it so i can have one for myself.
If anyone has suggestion where i can find one i'd be grateful.

Cheers
Jeff

Hi All
Just came across this great site so i thought i would post my first question :)

Ever since i first saw The Bone Collector i always wanted the monkey that had a noose around it's neck hanging from the rear view mirror in the taxi cab.
Strange prop maybe? but i have never been able to find anything like it so i can have one for myself.
If anyone has suggestion where i can find one i'd be grateful.

Cheers
Jeff

Hi. I know that this is an old post but I think this is an item from the souvenir shop in my town. I live in Hartlepool, North East England. Our town has a legend about hanging a monkey. I will have a look in our gift shop in the next few days to see if I can see any of these. If I don't find the exact item, I know that there will be more monkeys with a noose around its neck.

Hi. I know that this is an old post but I think this is an item from the souvenir shop in my town. I live in Hartlepool, North East England. Our town has a legend about hanging a monkey. I will have a look in our gift shop in the next few days to see if I can see any of these. If I don't find the exact item, I know that there will be more monkeys with a noose around its neck.

Hi did you ever check this out? i'm still looking for one like in the movie, i know its been awhile i forgot i posted here :)

There are none EXACTLY the same but there are lots almost the same. Some specifically for hanging in your car. If u like a can get some photos?

Attachments

• received_504147460211406.jpeg
    received_504147460211406.jpeg
    264.5 KB · Views: 131
Watched it last night....took pics of the best 2 views of it.
Couldn't find it ANYWHERE on google.
I have a retired Taxi I want to hang it in....cant find it anywhere.

Attachments

• received_2620588654656600.jpeg
    received_2620588654656600.jpeg
    117.6 KB · Views: 509
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back