Bob C's Pam Anderson

Nose? What nose?

I'm no fan of hers but this is great. I like it better than the real thing. It has no history of sleaze.
It's so good the mods treat it as a real nude. It's just a statue. No different than ancient Greek stautes..[or is it a bust?]

When we were teenagers and heard about blow up dolls, this is what we saw in our minds eye. I guess that's what she turned herself into, on purpose.

i saw it on you website, you are trully amazing. !!! i even used a picture of yours for a sketch. I would love to get into ur studio to take some pictures of your work. For some artwork.

17114d1257963711-necropost-warning-pinhead-necro2.jpg

I'm actually glad they cut them off. That's the first time I've seen your website. All I have to say is WOW! It's all so freaking amazing!

What? 2006? WTH? Oh well... would have missed it otherwise.

Re: Bob C's Pam Anderson

It's not wrong to want one... It's not wrong to want one... It's not wrong to want one...

:angel

- Gabe

Well, since this thread has already been necroposted, may I just point at the incredible irony and creepiness exhibited above?

Yes, "Gabe." It's wrong to want such things.. :lol Isn't she a little old for you anyways? :angel

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back