Bob Bagy,s Mr Black Halloween store costume pics!

mophesto2

Hey guys i know this is not perfect...Due to the P1 armor i had to use...but you will get the idea of what the skins look like all together...let me know what you think!

Photo0518.jpg

Photo0510.jpg

Photo0513.jpg

Photo0517.jpg

Dude.... wow!

I really don't know what to say that hasn't already been said. I've been a fan of your work for years, but it seems your awesomeness has reached new heights!

You continually raise the bar, and bring more to the table for us Predator fans. Amazing as always, sir! I dunno if I've said this, but I'm glad you've hooked up with the Lair. We're glad to have you here! I'm sure that's a few years too late, but that's how I roll.

Honestly, I wasn't a huge fan of the character design for the "Super Black Predator," but your work has kinda turned me on to the character.

:p

The P1 armor fits this beast really well! By the way, your dreads are awesome, I think I had never seen them before. Is it latex and cold foam?

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back