Blueprint for AT-AT Revell

Baloo -it's great to see this - I've been tentatively working on an interior for the Revell AT-AT for a while (so tentative I've only actually made a card template floor :D ) - You've really taken the sting out of any upcoming work with your comprehensive shots and schematics.
It's really tempting to maybe even think about scaling up to studio scale. I'm so curious how you get such clean work with your cut-outs - it seems near flawless, what's your secret, are you a droid? :D

Thanks for your kind words blipper!

Haha... baloonator maybe? ... Nah, not me!*
There is no secret you know: just a good binocular magnifier, as well as new cutter blades and have a quiet ...

(*) ... But I'll be back! :lol

... So, I go back to my boxes... :cry

Hoooo

Salut cousin Poilu :lol
Je ne savais pas que tu passais par ici ...

Encore un boulot fantastique :facepalm

Cela me fait penser que j' aurais un petit service à te demander ... si possible bien sur :cool
Piti MP :lol

Hoooo

Salut cousin Poilu :lol
Je ne savais pas que tu passais par ici ...

Encore un boulot fantastique :facepalm

Cela me fait penser que j' aurais un petit service à te demander ... si possible bien sur :cool
Piti MP :lol

Haaaa... Entre amis poilus, allez : on se fait une ch'tite gratouille!

picture.php

J'ai vu ton PM... Ji t'y réponds tout à l'heure! ;)

Many guys said it before but this is INCREDIBLE!!! (y)thumbsup

Many guys, maybe... But one more time, MANY THANKS! :cheers

---------------------------------------------------------------

I take this opportunity to give some news:
No no, the project didn't fall in the water, but as announced, the project of wooden house had been ​​"a little" delayed (classic) and all of my equipment for model building is in boxes in storage ...
Sequel of the adventure in 3-4 months, I hope ...

Really blown away by your work. I have been wanting to make a 1/24 scale AT-AT for some time now. Your schematics will help enormously. Thanks for inspiring!!

Nathan

yes,well done baloo.thanx for sharing your excellent blueprints.i've been planning to do a conversion of the large hasbro at-at.i need to scratchbuild a new head (neck an engines as well) but needed a good set of plans to do it and thanx to your hard work i can now proceed to build the head. cheers mate.

Amazing work - well done!.
What is your method for cutting the styrene so accurately, and how did you do the lines in the floor?

Let's all shout together: BBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOoooooo o o o o o o...

Fantastic job there Baloo ! Thank you for the great work...
More than the "bear" necessities :-D.

PS: Je ne savais pas que l'on parlait la langue de Moliere dans la jungle ! ;-)

How? Wake up one bear when he hibernates?
You are unconscious, eh! :lol

Heheeee... I did not know I was missing so much!
So first of all, a big thank you for your enthusiasm still intact, guys... And I take this opportunity to wish you a Happy New Year.

As for me, I can not say that the year 2013 begins peacefully, the construction of the house and its trail of disappointments towards craftsmen making ... But hey, the announced end of the world has not occurred, so we can not complain, eh? :)

... But what makes that my model building tools are always logged in removal boxes ... (sigh)

@ Flyingfox : ... Parler la langue de Molière? Que néni, je ne parle pas môaaa Môsieur, je grogne! :lol
Bienvenu au club l'ami! :cheers

Good to hear from you Baloo.
I hope your contructors got a complition date on your new house.
So that you can start your other project. :)

I hope its not too much to ask if you have the pattern for the circular mount for the side gun. I'm now starting on the head. The only difference from yours is I didnt do much on the interior. Cheers.

Arf! Unfortunately I do not know Construction which did not have delay.
Therefore I will not be in the house before March at least.

... The circular mount for the side gun?
No problemo Jun Austria. Here the board of templates for styrene of 1 mm.

Arf! Unfortunately I do not know Construction which did not have delay.
Therefore I will not be in the house before March at least.

... The circular mount for the side gun?
No problemo Jun Austria. Here the board of templates for styrene of 1 mm.

Got it. Thanks Baloo. Thanks again for the inspiration.

Thanks for sharing your work and files Baloo. I don't post much at the RPF, but Jun mentioned your work at another forum and I just had to take a look. Stunning.

Hello in passing, friends ...
... To tell you that the quarantining (temporary but which lasts) of my hobbies saddens me the first, of course.
The family lives (or "squate" might be a more appropriate term currently) in the house now, although the finishing works remains to be done partially. This has for result to slow implementation of these last ones...
... And as my workshop is the last in the list of priorities ... Arf!
Well, to be positive, let's say that things are progressing, huh!

Thanks

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back