Blade Runner Deckard 1:1 scale head by Andy Wright

Marty76

IMG_1902 web.jpg
IMG_1900 web.jpg
IMG_1898 web.jpg
IMG_1902 web.jpg IMG_1900 web.jpg IMG_1898 web.jpg IMG_1893 web.jpg IMG_1884 inst.jpg Hi all.Just thought I would share Andy Wright's 1:1 scale Rick Deckard head that will be for my full statue.Hopefully I should have pic's of the full statue in the next few days.

Update! Still need to make a few adjustments because his clothing is a bit tight.Ordered the wrong pants,they will be changed to the brown linen-style one's.
Considering Harrison is very hard to get right,I think Andy has done a fantastic job!
IMG_1854 Deck web.jpg
IMG_1857 web.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1858 web.jpg
    IMG_1858 web.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 314
Costume and mannequin pose look excellent. Great work on that!
Not really seeing Harrison in the sculpt though. The ears and jawline look really far back and something about the eyes is throwing it off. Sorry. Just being honest.

Last edited:
cheers.it's a tomenosuke 2049,changed the cylinder to a steel one and put real bullets in it.not weathered it like it as is.
Yeah I have a Tomeno 2049 too which has been blued,and unweathered.I listed it on ebay recently,but have now decided to keep it for this statue.The one in his hand is just a resin casting that Andy painted for photo's.
s-l400 (5).jpg
s-l1600 (27).jpg

Costume and mannequin pose look excellent. Great work on that!
Not really seeing Harrison in the sculpt though. The ears and jawline look really far back and something about the eyes is throwing it off. Sorry. Just being honest.
As I mentioned,Harrison is hard to get exactly right.There are angles which I think are off too,but overall,I am happy with it.Thanks for your honesty.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back