Blade Runner Blaster Mod - .410 "Shorty" dual barrel shotgun

Okay I am not sure what happened. I was sure I asked to be put down for one but I just went through the thread and I guess I did not.

PLEASE ADD ME TO THE LIST!

Thanks

First off, here is a short video explaining the different versions that I have been working on:

I have added everyone who expressed their interest in this thread to a list, and you will have the opportunity before anyone else.

I’ve been following this from the beginning, but forgive me if I forgot: will you offer any finished versions? :)
What costs are you currently looking at? I would love one but I would need to know what kind of money we're talking about here. No matter how much it is this gun is more than worth it.
^THIS^ !

Having a raw idea of the cost could be nice.
Looks wonderful, worth every penny I'm sure but my banker (the wife) need to be convinced lol.

I've opened the project runs thread here, and there you can see all the variations including pricing:
BR - project run

Okay I am not sure what happened. I was sure I asked to be put down for one but I just went through the thread and I guess I did not.

PLEASE ADD ME TO THE LIST!

Thanks

DONE!!

Are you also going to offer the metal parts version?

Yup, I will offer all three versions that I have shown here in the thread :)

I'm a bit lost. Is there a list? and if so how do I know if I'm in it?

Yes there is a list that I will post officially once I've got confirmation from everyone, if they are ok with the pricing.
And you are on the list :)

Great video. I'll take the metal version.

Thanks

Thanks! And added to the list! :)

Just so it‘s easier for me to keep track of fixed requests it would be good to post in the project runs forum here:

Official project run thread

There you can also tell me the code for engraving

One more thing

I‘m still going to add one info here, since it seems that it might not have been clear when I started the thread for the run.

All kits will come unpainted, since I've seen different paint schemes and don't know which scheme each of you would like to have.

I mentioned this in this build thread, as well as in the video linked in my post, however I forgot to add it to the text in the project runs section.
I'm sorry, if that was not clear.

I've sent a PM and placed my name on the list for version #3 in the Project Run Thread, but I'm also putting my name here as well to cover all my bases. Thanks for for offering such a superior product!

This kit is great.

Here are a few shots of my completed solid resin version. Stand is custom, with fabric lined holders. The name plate mounts with recessed magnets, so you can flip it to display either direction.

49722593277_b94274417e_b.jpg

49721739748_28df88ba89_b.jpg

49722593147_55bd8e1b1a_b.jpg

49722593117_b91bc3752e_b.jpg

49721739718_5afb2ee4bc_b.jpg

49721739603_afb24013c7_b.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back