Blade Runner Blaster Mod - .410 "Shorty" dual barrel shotgun

looks super nice.
indeed the white version is great, however more ghost in the shell or oblivion looking ;)

Yeah, that's true :D
But I will cast the gun with some smooth-cast Onyx anyway.
The master however, I will keep like that since it's nice to have all iterrations from prototype, master and first cast :D

This is looking really great! Love the mix of aluminum and resin parts. Very excited to see the different ways these will be finished as the aluminum parts open up opportunities for a bit more exotic finishes such as annodizing, cerakote, etc.

From bottom to top:

y232kaP - Imgur.jpg

- prototype
- master for molds
- first failed cast
- second semi usable cast :D

Will the casting be openable like the prototype?

I'll probably be making two versions. :)
There's one version that will be a model kit, with all the parts the prototype has, and it will be openable.

The second one will be a full cast version, and not openable.
It'll mainly feature the main frame + grips + front magazine (to implement an LED module if wanted)

Hey everyone, and first of all, sorry for the lack of updates recently.
Unfortunately after the holidays, the new year started of with me being sick, and staying in bed for quite some time.

However, the last week I was finally able to work on the kit version again.
Also a friend is helping me out with the casts, and printing a box design :)

IMG_20190110_135951.jpg

Since I wasn't too happy with the quality of some of the molds, I invested in a vacuum chamber.
And, to make it a bit easier for the detail parts, I also bought a Resin 3d Printer.

IMG_20190123_175541.jpg IMG_20190122_160241.jpg

Tomorrow I'd like to try out the new printer, and then I'll post some more updates. :)

Well, just came home from the working on the kits, and thought, I'll give you another update.

I set up the printer yesterday and I have to say, I'm really happy with the outcome :D
The way it looks, I might print some of the small details with this printer entirely.

IMG_20190122_174631.jpg

As for the shotguns, I'm also making progress.

IMG_20190128_193919_1.jpg

There are still some things to be done, but overall it's looking good :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back