Unlimited Run Blade Runner 2049 Officer K JACKET/COAT by Magnoli Clothiers

Ok. In the picture below, is this the regular faux shearling or the distressed one? I like that the faux fox fur seems to have a little length to it compared to the shearling which looks a little short. Maybe I'm misjudging. I'm not looking to get a jacket that is identical to the movie, but I liked the color and length of the shearling/fur in the movie. Is that an option when customizing the coat, to get it a little longer?
XOCy43u.jpg

Ive seen other jackets in forums but I dont think any compete with yours Magnoli, I'm 100% buying one off of you. But, I'm going to be patient to see if that (possible) custom colors update comes around. PRAYING AS WE SPEAK!

I'm very excited! I put in my order today after mulling it over for a couple of months. I took a lot of time to try and get the measurements as accurate as I could.

Indy, I tried to get the most accurate measurements for the jacket itself, but I also took measurements off of my body and saved those as a separate garment. Should I include those measurements separately in a follow up email, or are they visible to the person doing to the review of the order?

Just got mine this weekend and it is amazing! The quality of this garment is outstanding and if you're on the fence, get one! Only bummer is it came in 2 days after Chewbacchus so I had to wear my original Deckard trench coat again. Darn...

Also, the magnetic closures are very well executed. Really makes the jacket fall just right whether open or closed.

Thanks! I've sent a message to vero (eBay's copyright policing department). It'll be taken down within a day or two. I found another auction where the seller photoshopped out our model's head. That was a bit more crafty, at least...

I just got my Magnoli Masterpiece, Officer K Jacket!!!.... What can I say but AMAZING!!! I chose the Nubuck leather version. The fit and finish is great! It’s more reminiscent of the movie than the waxed cotton version, at least that’s what I feel. You can see how dark it looks in low light but, not over powering green in a brighter light. Truly a great Jacket! Hats off to you Indy!
AA1F42B5-13C6-4033-A607-29DF6A6D5C15.jpeg

0840C742-EAAA-480D-8CF4-E14DF6143D80.jpeg

E0464972-2636-4DDB-8690-25692391B914.jpeg

A283C1F9-B613-4174-86E6-28D5B949A960.jpeg

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back