Blade Runner 2049 - K's Holster (Safariland 1090 info dump)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

buzby

what did you use for the spring? buzby Do i know you in real life :p I was at RS props BD party too 2018 :p
Hi, sorry for the late reply, it took a while to remember my password. for the spring, i used a 200mm 4.5mm OD extension spring from ebay,:
You may well have met me at the RS Props party in 2018 or 2019. I was their with my friend Ray who troops in their ANH armour . I think in 2018 I brought my K's badge wallet and Rob ran round everybody showing it lighting up. In 2019 si commissioned me to build a pair of the waltets for him and Rob as a surprise.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.