Limited Run Blade Runner 2049 - K's blaster....in Metal

interested based on price/build...

AND just realized you're in Vancouver! that takes all the customs problems out of the equation!

How accurate is the current reference for this gun? Has any builder had interaction with the real prop for dimensions, or is this still on a level of estimates based on screen shots?

I'm using the Tested video with Doug Harlocker and Adam Savage, which provides every angle needed and I'm going to have the size scaled from the known dimension of the Deckard Blaster.

I've just sent skylu3Design the necessary information and reference, and upon him working out necessary details and modeling, I'll have TheRocketeer print the masters on
his Form 2

I should have a hard price within the next few days. The benefit is there is enough interest to keep my pricing in an affordable range (which will be close to the MSRP that Tomenosuke charges for the Deckard assembly kit) and not in the stratosphere, but these will not be cheap. I'm estimating at least 6 pounds of pewter per blaster.

The price i list will most likely be an introductory offer to the first people to put money down, after I get started the price will go up.

Between Modeling, Printing, Equipment and Material Costs this one is going to be a big investment.

Last edited by a moderator:
Interested, depending on cost...

Does anyone know if drool will damage my keyboard ?

Edit: just noticed autocorrect changed drool to drew... what the hell autocorrect?...

Last edited:
Price, and payment plan info listed in original post.

Absolutely! Mark me down as interested.

Count me in!!!

That would be amazing and I would love one but not sure if it can go through customs. If no issues, I would love one.

Yeah I am in.

Definitely in. Love your work and this would be the definitive replica.

(And then I'll need a box to put it in! :) )

Put me down for one!

Definitely interested provided my funds have recovered by then and if it would make it to the UK without issue.

Pewter/Zinc...REAL carbon fibre grip...functioning hammer..and working LED! I am definitely interested! I am in the US, and hoping shipping cost will not be too high, but I have not had issues with customs.

I'd be in as well.

Yep, you can put me firmly in the "interested & excited" category.

Interested

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

Interested...

Interested pending price and finish

Also interested

Interested

I'd be interested depending on final cost.

me too:thumbsup

interested

Drool. Tapped out at the moment but watching this space. :popcorn

Interested. Depending on final design, price etc.

Interested pending design & price :)

Definitely interested.

Interested for sure.

Interested, depending on cost

Price, and payment plan info listed in original post.

Interested, depending on he usual.

Interested, depending on cost

Interested pending build/cost

Interested, depending on cost...

Does anyone know if drew will damage my keyboard ?

Interested, again, pending price and modelling

Interested

interested based on price/build...

AND just realized you're in Vancouver! that takes all the customs problems out of the equation!

How accurate is the current reference for this gun? Has any builder had interaction with the real prop for dimensions, or is this still on a level of estimates based on screen shots?

I’m in for two depending on price.

QUOTE=brandomack;4442167]https://imageshack.com/a/img922/1791/MzXRRD.jpg

I am considering taking this project on, provided there is enough interest.

These would be finished units, cast in Pewter or Zinc, with some minor plastic components.
Grip would be real carbon fibre.

The hammer would function on the trigger pull. LEDs would light.

Price dependant upon interest. But for arguments sake, in the ballpark of what Tomenosuke charges for an assembly version of the Deckard. Maybe less.

Who's in?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

intrested depending price

I'm interested

Intrested

Please add me to the interest list. Definitely want to upgrade to a metal kit, but will depend on final cost etc.

Glad to see you looking at giving this project a go. Very interested.

Would love one.

interested:D

Interested pending more detail!

Interested pending design and cost.

Interested...

Interested depending on final design, price, etc.
...but definitely Interested

Tentative interest

Message sent... I’ll do the $299 deposit as I know production costs will be high...

Super excited for this run... Thank you Brandon for taking it on!

Edit: Invoice Paid!

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back