1.6 MB · Views: 147
  • 28C3E31A-4335-4212-BE55-B22BB3E39EE7.jpeg
    28C3E31A-4335-4212-BE55-B22BB3E39EE7.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 141
  • ADC94582-E48B-4A1B-A295-A34B72FF942D.jpeg
    ADC94582-E48B-4A1B-A295-A34B72FF942D.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 138
Well I got mine today. I'm in the UK.

Firstly, this thing is beautiful.However I slightly pissed that i have a scratch on the right mandible and a ding on the bottom edge.

It's not worth complaining about this when it's such good value for the price though.

Got mine from Toys R Us in Ottawa, Canada...perfect and from my on-line order to delivery at my door: 2 days and $179 with taxes (free shipping) (y)

Got mine today from Walmart after being delayed a week, though they did give me a $12 discount for the delay.
Definitely a must have for the collection and a beautiful finish.
Mine came with some issues though, namely scratched sections on the left and right side of the back of the helmet about the size of a quarter.
Hopefully the one shipping in June from Amazon won’t have any issues.
E8265776-B573-4123-B494-FDB58B0A10C1.jpeg

1C466F2F-6792-4775-86F6-D4A896E62533.jpeg

Last edited:
this YT used wall mounted Paper Towel hangers for his helmet made by Mainstay sold at Walmart for $7.43
and for some odd reason I never thought about looking for wall mounted paper towel holders.
And those are great if you dont have shelf space or prefer to display helmets on the walls

I don't have shelf space but my helmets are mounted on the wall using cheap brackets I bought at 99cent store and modded them to hold my black series fett, stormtrooper, black stormtrooper helmets.
But I might buy wall mounted paper towel holder for my EFX Fett helmet, since its a expensive piece. And I prefer my helmets on the wall, they look so cool.

here's the vid, and he used a shelf board to mount the paper towel holder but he said you can mount the holder directly to a wall.

I have to check this out

this YT used wall mounted Paper Towel hangers for his helmet made by Mainstay sold at Walmart for $7.43
and for some odd reason I never thought about looking for wall mounted paper towel holders.
And those are great if you dont have shelf space or prefer to display helmets on the walls

I don't have shelf space but my helmets are mounted on the wall using cheap brackets I bought at 99cent store and modded them to hold my black series fett, stormtrooper, black stormtrooper helmets.
But I might buy wall mounted paper towel holder for my EFX Fett helmet, since its a expensive piece. And I prefer my helmets on the wall, they look so cool.

here's the vid, and he used a shelf board to mount the paper towel holder but he said you can mount the holder directly to a wall.

Interesting method. Wondering about the clearance for bigger helmets like Vader. The skirt of the dome is so big it might bang against the wall. I like the idea a lot.

Also a little off-topic but, looking ahead to the Wedge (which...EB Games in Canada says is shipping next week...ummm.....), any idea if the sample product shots or the box art should be considered more likely to be what actually arrives? Just looking pics of the actual prop, and noticing that the spacing on the 'chevrons' above the ears looks right on the box art (first and second ones spaced further apart than the other) and wrong on the sample shots (spaced evenly).

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back