Black Series Helmets - whats next after Boba Fett

I have one of the newer Rubies Boba Fett helmets that I had repainted a few years ago in the ESB scheme. I was thinking to redo it as the clean Mando version of Boba Fett but then I saw this and now I'm gonna have to get this one too.

I was thinking Hasbro could always do the super worn post Sarlac helmet from Chapters 9 and 14 but that would probably be a little too much wear and weathering, and we know they had a few QC issues with the ESB ones with the battle damage.

Makes sense they went with the repaint since Boba will be wearing it in his new show.

Confirmed: wife preordered the mando helmet for me for Xmas!
As soon as its in my grubby little mitts I will do a full review on YouTube and link it here with tons of pics open to requests of certain angles and certain parts.
Now hurry up and wait until JUNE lol *excited groan*

Confirmed: wife preordered the mando helmet for me for Xmas!
As soon as its in my grubby little mitts I will do a full review on YouTube and link it here with tons of pics open to requests of certain angles and certain parts.
Now hurry up and wait until JUNE lol *excited groan*
Your wife is a definite keeper sir and looking forward to your review. I recently got my mitts on the ESB Boba Fett and so impressed with it. I can see why others use this as a base for upgrade projects etc although for me like it as is really. One helmet I would love Hasbro to produce is the biker scout, hopefully somewhere after they do the Mandalorian loyalist types. My current black series collection...
IMG_1759 (2).JPG

Did Hasbro release a normal white sequel stormtrooper helmet or is Captain Cardinal helmet the first of this design to be released?

Sean

The regular white version is presumed, but no one that I know of has seen it listed anywhere as of yet.

That's odd to list Cardinal, who I didn't even know existed before reading this thread, before the normal white helmet (if they decide to release one, though I can't imagine them not).
Ah well, anyway- thanks for the info.

Sean

I finally got my Cardinal helmet on Friday. Hasbro really hit a home run with this helmet, it's a thing of beauty. And they did a much better job of hiding the speaker grills than on the OT stormtrooper helmet.

Now I'm hoping for a generic stormtrooper, a stormtrooper executioner and a Commander Pyre helmet. An elite stormtrooper would be sweet as well, the black one with a red stripe down the front.

Ah, well, that's a bummer. I was skeptical with the voice changer thing, if the face flipped up I wasn't sure how they'd pull off the voice changer unless the battery compartment and speaker were in the front. But a guy can hope I guess.

Well, the scout helmet might not have been real, but I’m pretty sure that this is. Get your credit card ready everyone, we’re all going to want a few and they’re going to sell out fast!

63BD4BD6-EEDD-4E0F-BD7D-01A925CBE4B4.jpeg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back