Black Series Helmets - whats next after Boba Fett

Just posted to the Hasbro Plus Facebook page:

4FF6ADFB-BAC6-40F9-A801-28C40DA42FA9.jpeg
6914D32C-096B-4827-BA65-6AF8F6C84735.jpeg
F94D5898-6DFB-4B55-8EC3-9C5C61FB1F94.jpeg
798D71D9-90FE-4C53-A7CB-C1D8DBA39FAB.jpeg
17317878-89D5-4B64-A869-8F20AE6956CD.jpeg

Middle gap of the T-Visor is a bit wide. I always enjoy the interior detail, but it’s unfortunate that it’s rare a BS helmet wouldn’t benefit from an accuracy modification.

Looks very plastic. I mean, I know it is, but the Fett and Mandalorian ones hide it with the paint jobs.

Hope we get a TIE pilot some day!

I agree, but at least Hasbro is still interested in making full helmets. I'm pretty certain that more adults are buying these for themselves than for their children.

I'm waiting for the Death Trooper.

TazMan2000

Looks very plastic. I mean, I know it is, but the Fett and Mandalorian ones hide it with the paint jobs.

Hope we get a TIE pilot some day!
From your lips to Hasbro's ears. Those are the only two left I genuinely want. The Death Trooper could be released in 2026 for the ten year anniversary of Rogue One. Maybe. Who knows about the TIE Pilot.

The Mohawk return into the forehead is different as well. It’s crazy to do a revision this early. I wonder what other changes it has.
If they are different, they are probably just new parts of the helmet that they swapped out and not a total redo.Not uncommon as they did the same with Fett’s dome when they wanted to make other mando helmets without the dent.

The Mohawk return into the forehead is different as well. It’s crazy to do a revision this early. I wonder what other changes it has.
Looks like a little bit of everything has changed. The dial on the back of helmet is smooth now and the division sign extrudes out instead of being ribbed and pressing in like the original clones. They also made a part line behind the ears.

My guess is they got access to the Kenobi/Ahsoka clone helmet and made revisions. Since Gentle Giant got bought by Diamond Select, Hasbro has been remaking all the GG figures like the clones and they don't have same accuracy as GG made figures.

This is the back of the original Hasbro helmet you can compare it the pics above
b25c2f6b-b87b-41c0-bb10-79f5f31f1d73.png

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back