Black Series Helmets - whats next after Boba Fett

What COULD be next? What are some possibilities that aren't Stormtrooper/Clonetrooper or Mandalorian helmets? Just curious what is unique that could be done.

Missed out on the original Kylo Ren release, so I wouldn’t mind a Supreme Leader (reforged) Kylo Ren helmet.

A scout trooper would be cool if they made one of the bolt's a push button to drop the face much like the rangefinder on the Fett helmet.

I just can’t imagine it being anything except for a Mandalorian helmet. The fact that one isn’t out already is just crazy. They’re leaving money on the table.

yeah for sure it will be mando and for sure they’re leaving money on the table just like they did with baby yoda.

A tie pilot helmet would be neat.

I wonder if they’d ever venture into making alien masks. It would be kind of crazy but I’d like to buy a realistic alien mask of some sort someday. Not sure of who though. Maybe a Jawa lol.

Phase II clone trooper helmet would be rad. Endless repacks with different paint jobs, or people like us buying the standards to paint up on our own.

I'm kind of surprised that there hasn't been a Black Series clone trooper helmet, honestly, and with the Clone Wars there are a ton of repaints that they could do. I'd like to see a First Order stormtrooper, too. They could also do an Imperial royal guard, Naboo pilot helmet (I would so love this!), First Order TIE fighter pilot helmet, Imperial TIE fighter pilot helmet, Rebel Fleet Trooper helmet, Lobot's "helmet"...

If they did an OT TIE pilot helmet, I would expect that it would be pretty inaccurate because of the size of the actual helmet. The largest helmet they created in the Black Series was the Vader. The changes made by Hasbro made it so it could fit in a smaller box. I know Hasbro has had some toys in large boxes, but they appear to have a limit with these helmets.

A Mando helmet makes the most sense to me.

Like a lot of people, I would like a Biker Scout, followed by a Rebel Endor Hat/Helmet.

After that, I’d love to see them try to figure out a way to do protocol droid heads. I’m guessing they won’t because they would be hard to wear, but it’d be awesome to have a C3P0,Triple Zero from the comics, Zero from the Mandalorian, and 4LOM.

If they did an OT TIE pilot helmet, I would expect that it would be pretty inaccurate because of the size of the actual helmet. The largest helmet they created in the Black Series was the Vader. The changes made by Hasbro made it so it could fit in a smaller box. I know Hasbro has had some toys in large boxes, but they appear to have a limit with these helmets.

A Mando helmet makes the most sense to me.
I agree about the TIE helmet. It's too big. Also they would most likely make it a Rogue One TIE if they reuse the face from their Stormtrooper.

A tie pilot helmet would be neat.

I wonder if they’d ever venture into making alien masks. It would be kind of crazy but I’d like to buy a realistic alien mask of some sort someday. Not sure of who though. Maybe a Jawa lol.

I doubt they are able to do latex masks. That steps onto Rubies territory. Helmets can be turned into play toys with the gimmick features.

I just can’t imagine it being anything except for a Mandalorian helmet. The fact that one isn’t out already is just crazy. They’re leaving money on the table.
Be careful wishing for a Mando helmet. Hasbro might really cheap out and just give us a silver Boba.

It would be great if they did the TIE helmet AND the chest box. People would pay more for it. Plus, you'd get an AT-AT driver repaint.

Like a lot of people, I would like a Biker Scout, followed by a Rebel Endor Hat/Helmet.
What he said. Both of those would be great. And an Endor hat might be cheaper than the others.

Phase II clone trooper helmet would be rad. Endless repacks with different paint jobs, or people like us buying the standards to paint up on our own.
If they do Clone troopers, I want them to make the faces removable/modifiable. They could do Phase 1 and 2, and then mix-and-match parts to make a Rex, and add parts for Cody, Jesse, etc. Apart from the "named" clone helmets, they should release the clone helmets in straight black-and-white. If people want to paint them, let them. And allow an aftermarket of paint masks and decals.

Tie helmets are the biggest of all the helmets. If they did do one, I doubt it would be accurate size of the original.

Biker scout is a nice idea.

Y wing or boussh also a great idea. My favorite ship in Star wars

Last edited:
I know it's tremendously unlikely, but I'd love it if they did a full Revan helmet to go with the lightsaber. This also allows the option for those wanting to do a costume of the Mandalorian he took it from.

Clones I feel are also improbable. They'd either have to do animated style -- with the necks removed -- or make them more "mask and helmet" like Vader. But I do also very much wish.

TIE/AT-AT helmets you don't really have to wait for. Get a Stormtrooper and a Luke/X-Wing and make a new mowhawk strip from sheet plastic. Most of the greeblies are on shapeways. About the only thing I'm not sure of are the earcaps. Still leaves the life-support box -- but Inferno Squad would be no trouble at all -- the helmets are discrete unto themselves.

If they did a Scout Trooper, I'd want them to take that tiny extra step of getting the inner suspension from 3M. It's kinda integral to the original prop, as the faceshield-mounting hardware is the Scout's gray visor hinge.

I also wouldn't mind Luke and Leia's (and, later, Rey's) training helmets. But I don't think any of the helmets with major soft parts components -- like the Endor commandos or the A-Wing -- are terribly likely. I can't tell if the training helmet does or not. Droid heads are even less likely. To look right, it needs to be sized to the head of the wearer -- and as snugly as possible. In the 14+ age range, we've got way, way too much variation in head size for them to do an off-the-shelf one-size-fits-enough offering.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back