Black Series Darth Vader reveal helmet coming...? Hasbrocon

Definitely going to be getting one of these. I was already going to have to drastically alter the neck, so I'm not fussed about that. Ditto replacing the dome. For the higher detailing of the mask portion to start with, I like it as a starting point for my "ANH Reveal" build. Better than the decent Hasbro voice-changer mask (sans chest box and helmet) of a few years back.

I received one of these this morning; and I like it. I'm pretty old school on Star Wars and I like the less symmetrical look of this helmet. Could they have done a better job of it? Well, yeah they could've. But I feel it's a decent offering for the price range. It's a little rough around the edges, and too small for my gigantic head to fit in to; but for shelf fodder it works for me. Although I may do some repaint later on.

Please make some shots for us.;)

I do think it is nice enough for those that cannot or won’t spend upward of 1k + to have a decent example of a Vader lid. I personally will get one of those.

Sure, it's cartoony and inaccurate, but I do like the reveal aspect of it. I'm glad the neck is hinged as I plan on possibly making this an unmasked costume some day...

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back