Bird of Prey, Studio Scale.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

spinner 44

An excellent reference for this model would be the Tskuda Bird of Prey from Star Trek VI in 1/350 scale. I was lucky to get one for just 100 GBP and the detail is simply amazing, sadly is done in vinyl so it need a lot of reinforcement to be kept in shape.

Sergio

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

kitbasher

I have the Tsukuda 1/350 BOP kit, and the detail is indeed awesome! It completely blows away the ERTL kit... I don't think I will ever get around to building it (or using it for reference to scratch one)... so if anyone is interested in buying it, please PM with offers.

'Basher

PHArchivist

Master Member
</SPAN><TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD CLASS=$row_color>
spinner 44 wrote:
<HR></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS=$row_color>
An excellent reference for this model would be the Tskuda Bird of Prey from Star Trek VI in 1/350 scale. I was lucky to get one for just 100 GBP and the detail is simply amazing, sadly is done in vinyl so it need a lot of reinforcement to be kept in shape.

Sergio
</TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE><SPAN CLASS=$row_color>

How big -- or small -- is it in 1/350?