:) BIO HELMETS LED LIGHTS & LASERS.

[quote name='Bo'Skarr' post='288921' date='Apr 22 2011, 11:48 PM']Hello FastBurst I am known as Bo'Skarr on this site and I would like to wire my helmet. You see, I am making a helmet out of my dads old hockey mask and some sheet styreen but I would like to know how to wire the tri-pointer and if you would mind putting one aside for a few weeks I am getting around $20 tomarrow. I will hopefully have the rest in a few weeks. I do not need some for the eyes so just the laser pointer. And is it possible to get one that has a switch in the helmet?

Please post back.

Bo'Skarr signing off.[/quote]

No you cant just get one or the other you get both in a pack fastburst said so in previous post. sry.
Luke

Since my last post I have gotten the $40 so please post back or add me as a friend so we can find out how much shipping will cost and when you will start selling and when we should ecspect what we are getting out of this and all that stuff. when I sold my (and this may sound crazy to all you Star Wars fans who read this) Boba Fett Omnibus (omnibus: in this case a 1 inch thick collection of comics) to my grandmother I ecsplained what I was going to do with it and she gave me $40 instead of just $20. so whenever you are ready post back or add me as a friend.

Djjales isnt selling them its FASTBURST thats selling them ask him he said that hell be making about fifty and before he sells them he'll get some pics and maybe even a video to guarantee no fraud and that he does have some.

Anymore questions ask,Luke orbetteryet ask the man himself FastBurst o_O

I will be selling them here in the next few days. I was thinking of selling them for about $40 not sure yet everyone else seems to sell them for $60 or more - jsut seems a little over priced these days but thats just me.

Luke let me know if you want a set and I will get one ready for you. Send me a PM

Hello Fastburst, are you talking about selling some laser stuff for Bio..?
I have one bio that have not any LEDs or laser installed yet, however these bio is only meant for display purpose; not for costume..

Are you have some laser with small switch in back of bio,..? For display, I assume a smaller is better for me, please PM me if you have one..

thank you.

I sent you a PM King.

Lets all keep to the topic sorry but I will move future posts to the selling area.
Sorry Mod's ahead of time.

-James

Djjales isnt selling them its FASTBURST thats selling them ask him he said that hell be making about fifty and before he sells them he'll get some pics and maybe even a video to guarantee no fraud and that he does have some.

Anymore questions ask,Luke orbetteryet ask the man himself FastBurst
sorry I'm very confused in fact as I am typing this I feel light headed

Thats fine but lets move this chat to the selling area so fastburst dosent get in trouble. Cya there.

Not to mention that this conversation has turned into a total thread hijack...

Getting back to the OP's question, my buddy picked up a simple remote system at the dollar store. I'm pretty sure he picked a few up, so I'll check with him. The thought was, to include it as a button on a gaunt, that set off the switch in the bio, thus eliminating the wire down the arm. If that doesn't work, I was going to look into the remotes at Home Depot used to run ceiling fans, though I fear the units may be too large...

Not to mention that this conversation has turned into a total thread hijack...

Getting back to the OP's question, my buddy picked up a simple remote system at the dollar store. I'm pretty sure he picked a few up, so I'll check with him. The thought was, to include it as a button on a gaunt, that set off the switch in the bio, thus eliminating the wire down the arm. If that doesn't work, I was going to look into the remotes at Home Depot used to run ceiling fans, though I fear the units may be too large...

It truly wasn't meant as a thread hi-jack at all just got out of hand in the same thread and really should have moved else where.

Regardless:

I have looked at the remote units at Home Depot as well, about 85% of the ones I seen here in AZ were way to big and bulky, but its all seasonal stuff here in AZ, it may be different in your area. I also looked at the cheap ones at the dollar stores as well as these were my first thoughts as to doing everything remotely. Thats when after hours of driving to different stores all over the city literally. I decided to use a wire running down instead. I was more worried about cost and ended spending double in gas just driving around.

Let me know if they have better choices at your Home Depot if you could please I would love to see what type of remotes you find.

-James

Oh, believe you me, I understand the feeling of driving all over town and wasting more money on gas than the actual item, LMAO. Plan on going out tonight with the wife for a bit of dilly dallying and may drag her to Home Depot (Yes, I am THAT romantic), so I'll post what I find...

Oh, believe you me, I understand the feeling of driving all over town and wasting more money on gas than the actual item, LMAO. Plan on going out tonight with the wife for a bit of dilly dallying and may drag her to Home Depot (Yes, I am THAT romantic), so I'll post what I find...

Frank: I told my wife I wouldn't drink tonight. Besides, I got a big day tomorrow. You guys have a great time.

College Student: A big day? Doing what?

Frank: Well, um, actually a pretty nice little Saturday, we're going to go to Home Depot. Yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath, & Beyond, I don't know, I don't know if we'll have enough time.

Frank: I told my wife I wouldn't drink tonight. Besides, I got a big day tomorrow. You guys have a great time.

College Student: A big day? Doing what?

Frank: Well, um, actually a pretty nice little Saturday, we're going to go to Home Depot. Yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath, & Beyond, I don't know, I don't know if we'll have enough time.

I'll have you know, Daman, that we had a Fabulous time at The Depot
Actually, in regards to the fan controller idea, total no-go for reasons of size, power source, and cost. One of these days I'll check the local hobby shop and see what they have there. I always prefer to pick people's brains at the stores and touch and feel the product, lie that I need to save up the money, and then go buy it online, MUAHAHAHAHA! If I find something, I'll post it here. I'm actually really surprised Vinnman hasn't found anything for this particular issue...

Not at the moment still waiting on a few components to arrive so I can finish them up Here is what it will have:

* 3 Lasers (can see for over a mile)
* 9V battery plug
* 4 LED's so that you can make your Bio's EYE's Flash
* Wiring to helmet Bio with plug (must drill a hole in the side)
* External Switch that plugs in and runs down your arm to your finger
* 2 buttons flat monetary tack buttons with straps for index finger (one button controls lasers, the other for the LED's for EYE/Visor Flash)
* NOTE: This one is still in debate, I was thinking of including a home made piping shroud that already has the laser pre-aligned not sure yet.

Are you still offering these? I see your reply was from 2011. Thanks in advance!

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back