Bill Murrays Liquor bottle in Ghostbusters....

Re: ghostbusters sceneLiquor is CONFIRMED

ME AGAIN. At the Fan SITE a memeber said it is exactly that brand and the bootle in a 375ml bottle, or a pint. And its Cheap. MEANING That large bottle is i sure on the net is not what i'd be forced too buy. ARE THERE STILL SMALL 375 Flask bottles of this. Where. How do you import it to Australia.

:unsure

How do you import it to Australia.

Simple....You buy the bottle in Usa and then ,before boarding the plane you drink the whole bottle. Pack the now empty bottle in your suitcase and fly to Australia.... Simple and you get both items true the customs.
:lol:thumbsup

Can I just say I am absolutely sickened Nighteyes is CONTINUING to make a mockery of this site. I mean sheesh. I want you to know I am offended by this TWINKY talk and will refuse to check this thread any longer.

I liked you better when you were IncrediPAUL Sir!!! :lol

For the record, my comment about it being Apricot Brandy and Jaws was that Apricot Brandy was one of Quint's conditions of payment in Jaws before he'd go after the shark.

Granted off the top of my head, there is no direct connection between GB and Jaws.

GOOD ONE. But I don't travel. Are you saying you have to pay to bring liqueur home? What if I import a few bottle from online seller or auction site? What is VAT? I just want to say on this forum that why has this never been discussed about getting the exact Brandy seen in Ghostbusters.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back