BIG BLUE (updated w/completely new photos)

Nismo300ZX

Here it is. After a long journey, I have come to the end. The suit is done, except for some minor adjustments before I suit up for Predators, and I'm pleased with the look. With the feet and head I stand 6' 8" as I am 6'4" barefoot. I want to give a shout out to Mr. Fett for almost the whole suit (I resurrected the SEED suit if some of you were wondering), Hez for the killer ancient bio, Ruffkintoy for the AVP gaunts, vinmanmac for the skull necklace and bandolier, and Biohunter76 for the lasers. Hope you all enjoy the photos and let me know what you think. And YES, I know that the back of my legs aren't blue...I don't own an airbrush :)
Thanks for looking,
Jay

DSC00093.jpg.gif

DSC00098.jpg.gif

DSC00099.jpg.gif

DSC00096.jpg.gif

DSC00110.jpg.gif

DSC00114.jpg.gif

DSC00113.jpg.gif

DSC00116.jpg.gif

DSC00100.jpg.gif

DSC00101.jpg.gif

DSC00103.jpg.gif

DSC00106.jpg.gif

DSC00093.jpg.gif

DSC00098.jpg.gif

DSC00099.jpg.gif

DSC00096.jpg.gif

DSC00110.jpg.gif

DSC00114.jpg.gif

DSC00113.jpg.gif

DSC00116.jpg.gif

DSC00100.jpg.gif

DSC00101.jpg.gif

DSC00103.jpg.gif

DSC00106.jpg.gif

Are you going to repaint the visible skin areas on the back of those Wolf shins with the blue tones to match the rest of the legs?

Are you going to repaint the visible skin areas on the back of those Wolf shins with the blue tones to match the rest of the legs?

Yes! Just haven't gotten around to it yet. I was so anxious to try it all on for the first time, but I do have some little stuff to do.

Awesome looking Pred. You should add a few dread rings to the dreads too. Did you age the back armor I cant tell from the photo? I used the same back armor to cover up the seem in the back, it works great thanks for the idea. Again great job! .'.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep dread rings on the way man! Hez is hooking me up with those. And yes, I painted the back armor...it does work great for filling up that seam, doesn't it? :)

I think I'm going to keep it kind of light armor. Plus, I'm really at a point where I need to stop spending money on this thing...I'll probably end up selling it all before Christmas because of a trip overseas I want to go on, but it's not for sure yet.

Awesome design! BIG props for BIG blue. I really like the bio mask you chose, it's different then what I usually see. I do agree with adding a few dread rings. But overall very nice!

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back